VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by F Enzo, Jun 6, 2003.

1. #1 F Enzo, Jun 6, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

+1

3. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Thanks!

4. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Pay no intention to this guy, he has been going around the forums, spamming, saying how good the Ferrari Enzo is. He is stupid.
    BTW, this kills Ferrari Enzo.

5. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Um NO, the Koenigsegg CC 8S hasn't even been independently tested yet, at least the figures on this site are from the factory; they haven't been independently verified. However, the Enzo just was recently tested, and if you check one of the Enzo forums you'll see my post about it. Road & Track just tested the Enzo (July 2003 cover story, go pick it up), and got the following figures:

0-60 mph in 3.28 seconds (best they ever tested)
    0-100 in 6.6 seconds (best they ever tested)
    Quarter mile: 11.1 seconds at 133.0 mph (best they ever tested)
    Skidpad: 1.10 g
    Braking 80-0 mph: 188 ft. (best they ever tested)
    Slalom: 73.0 mph (best they ever tested)

You should wait until the CC is at least tested until you start proclaiming that the Koenigsegg will kill the Enzo. The Enzo is obviously a very kick-ass car.

6. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

It has been tested, but, if you say so.....

And likewise, that guy shouldnt go saying that the Enzo would kill the CC8S until the CC8S is tested!

What i said was pretty much a joke, and immature response to an immature comment. And i think you over-reacted.

7. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Oh and BTW, this already got a higher top speed than the Enzo, and that was with ease.

8. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

THat movie was aweomethanks 4 the link. U got any more videos of some great super cars

9. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Shut up!
    Oh well, I should be happy. At least you didn't say that a Z06 could kill this.
    You're dumb, just not THAT dumb.

10. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

it may sound familiar - but the enzo would destroy dis around a track

11. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

it may sound familiar - but the enzo would destroy dis around a track

12. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Proof?

13. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Why does it seem that everyone is so immature and neurotic? Both the Enzo and the CC8S are top of the line cars, and despite being a much bigger fan of the Koenigsegg, I have great respect for Ferrari.
    Comparing these cars is completely stupid, because there is no rational situation in which they would be put up against each other (There is not a racing version of either one as of yet).
    I do have to admit that the Ferrari will most likely have the superior numbers in a one on one comparison, but in retort, one must realize that Ferrari has decades of R&D, a budget the bigger than the GNP of some developing counties, and a very loyal fanbase... they know they will have a market for their car.
    Koenigsegg has money granted by the Swedish government, and private donations, excelent testing facilities thanks to Volvo and Saab (Damn you Ford and GM...), but this is still the first car ever produced by the company.

14. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

that is a tight video

15. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Joey Paveliori said back in 1996 that a Koenigsegg CC8 S would probably be able to take on the likes of a Ferrri Enzo around 2003 to 2004 providing the test track was monitored by independent air traffic controllers or a team of long distance truck drivers. I think he may have been right, but until they're tested together it's a little hard to say.

16. Re: VIDEO: Red Koenigsegg CC 8S!!

Actually it cuold beat the Enzo. Top gear tested this and the fastest car they've tested is the Zonda C12S and this was quicker. They did 2 runs round the track one was for a different show to the test and in that the CC8S was quicker round that as well. It's already shaping up to be faster than the McLaren F1 which cioul possibly beat the Enzo on track.
    Also I know it's been said before but if you want other people to stop saying this will beat that without prof then you should stop saying that can beat this without proof.