Warcraft 3 DotA song...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Porsche996Turbo, Sep 12, 2006.

1. #1 Porsche996Turbo, Sep 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

Supposedly there is this map on warcraft that is very popular (it is called dota), and this guy made a song out of it. The song is catchy, and the music video has lots of hot girls and the singer is hot for teh gays... it's fun for the whole family.

2. Hahaha! this was posted on OT a few days ago and it's like the best thing ever

3. Saw this on the DotA forums (I play DotA), the lyrics are pretty hilarious too. I'll try to dig it up.

EDIT: Aha! Found it, gogo Google. The lyrics are pretty silly, and some of the stuff won't make sense if you don't play Warcraft.

This is a dead end doing nothing but chatting on vent and playing DoTA
    I like to use vent, when I play a little dota
    I hear ya mon
    I feel ya mon
    I play with this chick called Millie, but she never ever talks
    Me and Millie get all of their creeps, she'll sleep with me
    Lets get it on
    Have one on the house
    I hear ya mon
    I feel ya mon
    Thats more like it
    Good choice
    Lets get it on
    Good choice
    Good work
    be happy

4. Fu ck I hate DotA. I broke my wc3 cd and deleted the cd-key after playing it for 3 weeks. Its pretty addictive.

5. If thats what it takes to get yourself to stop playing a computer game, you have larger issues.

6. It's not like a spent a cent on it anyways.

7. It's not like a spent a cent on it anyways.

8. No. Nerds like you are the issues.

9. yes, because that's what the problem is.

10. The problem is that I don't want to play a particular video game? k.

11. ha, funny vid and song, but never got caught for warcraft3, it annoyed me

12. What country is that from? This one chick was pretty hot.

13. what ar u doin here?

14. I dunno, postin?

15. sc claimed u be zeh gone

btw looks like Sweden

and me off to bed

16. ITS NOT DEAD. ZOMG.

17. horray!

18. God DotA is addiciting. I used to be wikkid sikk at it. Ive been playing since it originally came out like 3 years ago. i stopped a few months ago after i got bored with it. me and some friends would go shit on CAL/cpl teams and laugh.

its games like this that make wc3 amazing.

and i used to use vent when on dota.

19. I hate blizzard and their faux-rts games.

20. because theyre fun and dont take 23 years to play a game? Theyre not aimed at realisim/boring assness. theyre concerned with fun and replayability, which they are completely unmatched in. When was the last time you saw hundreds of thousands of people playing AOE2?

21. Theres no stratergy in them. They dumb down the controls and AI so winning involves controlling units like a 3rd person action game instead actualy having to utilize stratergy.

22. whats wrong with micromanaging units? totally means strategy. the better gamer will win the game, like its supposed to be. If you bring the wrong units, youre most likely #$%#ed, unless you can make it up with tactics and control. Its not meant to be realistic or a slow, boring, turn based strategy game. Its supposed to be fast paced, fun, and have zillions of different strategies available, all of which work, unlike games like AOE which all have races with all of the same (or brutally similar) units in which only a few combos will work well, and originality will win you nothing.

and dont play AI if you want to play the damn game. the gold is in the multi and the custom maps. It wouldnt have such a religious following if it wasnt so damn fun and timeless.

edit: it puts physical skill with the mental skill. If you want a solely mental game, go play chess or Go, not a computer game.

23. Micromanagement is not a stratergy. By AI I ment unit AI, they deliberatly make it so the units aren't often capable of being usefull in battle without heavy micromanagement. If you have failed to bring appropriate units and use combined arms to deal with the enemy you shouldn't still be able to win that battle just because you can click faster and increase a few units effectiveness by 300-400%. When theres units you can gain a huge advantage with by microing it usually negates any strategic decisions because you can rarely use stratergies like attacking on multiple fronts because it comes at the expense of micro'd units.

24. #24 henriksjostedt, Sep 13, 2006
    The guy's Swedish, if anyone cares it's the same guy who did the song about Anna, the Bot a few months ago. Again, it's a mate of my gf who's done the video and I know some of the guys playing computa, and all the girls are from the Falsterbo area, which is where I was to take these awesum picz ( http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=0&fID=2&tID=101403). Apparently, they had a laugh.

25. #25 henriksjostedt, Sep 13, 2006
    As in, the same Basshunter who did this tune.