Was Originally...

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by yungcarfreak, Aug 27, 2003.

1. The HSV Coupe GTS.. if you have need for speed hot pursuit 2 u no wat i mean.

2. Re: Was Originally...

nope, this was originally a holden monaro. the hsv coupe gts is also based off the monaro but is faster and looks better than both of them

3. Re: Was Originally...

im serious this is the car just the front grill and lights wer a little different..nd evrything in the back nd the wheels r the same. plus holden is also pontiac so they should have the same body. trust me it has the same body as the HSV coupe gts..i play that game every day and beat it 6 times.

4. Re: Was Originally...

trust me im a holden nut who see the cars on the road daily. its a holden monaro. the hsv is also a monaro but with a differnt body kit and a more powerful engine

5. Re: Was Originally...

Hmm... I guess people don't understand that Video games aren't life.. and you shouldn't base a car on how it appears in a video game... besides.. although this car and the Holden share many similarities.. they are also both distinctly different... I am not going to go into the specifics, I guess you being a Holden guy, and me being a Pontiac guy... we understand... I'll let the moron do his own research.

6. Re: Was Originally...

finally we have in intelligent person in the gto forums

7. Re: Was Originally...

Why thank you, although I live, breathe, eat, and drink Pontiac GTO... it is my favorite car of all times... we have so many "fair weather fans" it's crap... people who think this car is cool now, only because it's in the media. in xXx, and made a huge appearence in videogames all of a sudden, and with this new one people realize there is more than mustangs and camaros out of the 60's and 70's.