wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Discussion in '1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo' started by F Enzo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

i'd take the twin turbo. i love Nissans.

2. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Has anyone seen the 300ZX TT 2+2? The backseats are useless(well a midget might fit in). The 2 seater is the one to go for. You don't need 4 seats, only 2(for you and for your woman).

3. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

i know that the skyline and 300zx don't share the same engine, but just for future info, the 300zx DID have an I6 also.

4. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Wrong. The Z32 ONLY had the VG30DETT which is a V6.

5. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

i rode in a 300zx TT the other day it was one of the quikest cars i have ever been in. this is a no brainer def 300zx i mean it has 100 hp on a rsx-s

6. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Also if you take the Z and make it a Stage 3 it will be just about 398 hp, 335 at the wheels, which is pretty damn fast. Just to give a little hint, you could either learn for yourself at twinturbo.net or believe me without lame flaming from unknowledgeable kids when I say that they can pull on a normal C5 (not Z06) and I have been in my friends when we beat a brand new M3 last summer up to 60 before we stopped racing. By the way, Zs aren't even known for acceleration until 3rd gear, which you only have to switch into by 80 in a Stage 3. Oh yeah, notice I was in the Z, which means thats an extra 200 lbs. The Z32s were just great cars, but its a completely different car from an RSX, but Front wheel drive is for losers

7. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Z32 had the VG30DETT in the twinturbo and the VG30DE in the NA model. It's true that 300ZX has never had a l6 engine. The older 300ZX had the VG30E in the NA model and the VG30ET in the turbo model. 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX and 280ZX Turbo all had inline 6 cylinder engines(.

8. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Well the 300zx is awesome but so is the RSX-S. The 300zx has a slightly faster take-off approximately 0.5 seconds faster 0-100km/h. My choice 300zx.

9. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

this is a stupid question! before u ask this question,u have to know something...dat is class..when u talk about sport cars..there are 2 class...middle class sport cars like FTO GPX,180SX,200SX,Skyline gtst,Celica gts,Integra Type R and Subaru Impreza WRX...and the other class is the SUPER CARS class..please remember that! they are 3000GT TT,Evos,300ZX TT,GTRs,Supra TT,NSX,RX7 and Subaru Impreza WRX STI...so next time if u wana compare a middle class sport car with other cars...please compare dat middle class sport car to another middle class sport car ok! not to some super car..comparing a middle class sport car with a super car is like asking a 7 years old boy to run with a 15 years old boy,and who will win!? dat is a lame ass question...hope u know wat i mean

10. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

You made a very good point on the different classifications between sport cars and supercars. Is the Honda S2000 classified as a supercar?

11. Re: wat would u take? 300zxTT or RSX -S

Honda S2000 is not really a super car,but it have enough power to kick all the middle class sport cars ass.Yup its faster then any middle class sport car,but it dont have enough power to race with a super car.So the S2000 is somewhere in between of middle class sort cars and super cars

12. Re:

I will have to agree with all of you that the 300zx is the car i would choose. I have a 300zx tt and i have test driven a rsx-s and let me tell you the RSX is slower but more responsive on the corners. If you raced a stock 300zxtt at 300hp and a RSX-S at 300 modefied horses. the RSX would spank it on a track and in quarter mile beacuse the RSX is lighter. But I would still take the 300zx. plus you can find a 300zx twin turbo in great condition for less than a new or used RSX.

13. 300zx

2 Reasons Faster and looks better

14. 300zx

2 Reasons Faster and looks better.

15. 300zx

16. 300zx

17. 300zx