Well... its a start?

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by Gimme Fuel, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Well... its a start?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>this car sucks monkey balls guys! just because they call it a "GTO" you're all like ohh! ahh! well let me tell you, this is a joke. it could be a monte carlo or grand prix! the design is not working fellas.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't compare this with a Monte Carlo. I've despised that car ever since they redesigned the already unexciting early '90s platform into the disproportionate blob it is today. This, my friend, could be better seen as a 2-door Cadillac Catera.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Well... its a start?

This Is Going To Be The Greatest Car GM Has Produced In America In A Long Time. No, Its Not A Judge By Any Means, But I Wouldnt Be Surprized To See One In A Year Or Two. And With The GTO Comes The Impalla SS....Not Only Will They Be Cheap Musclecars Like The Way They Were Years Ago, The Merc Merauder Will Have Some Copetition.

3. It may not be the 1969 GTO Judge, but it is hella better than the Aztec. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Well... its a start?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>It may not be the 1969 GTO Judge, but it is hella better than the Aztec. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You don't like this car(I love it).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Well... its a start?

i think this car looks very good. i can't wait till production<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Well... its a start?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snoop_todd</i>
    <b>i think this car looks very good. i can't wait till production</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think this car looks very good to and I can't wait till production either, but does anyone know what the weight is or and estimated weight?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Well... its a start?

this car sucks monkey balls guys! just because they call it a "GTO" you're all like ohh! ahh! well let me tell you, this is a joke. it could be a monte carlo or grand prix! the design is not working fellas.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Well... its a start?

I realise you dont agree with this car being called the GTO but have you ever driven one, or a moaro or commodore to know wether this is a good car or not because i can assure you it is a very nice car

9. Re: Well... its a start?

The Merc marauder is dead buddy. It will disappear into car hell

10. Re: Well... its a start?

Your right, it will be a great car and hopefully the ss commodore will make it over to the states as the impala ss. And the ss ute would do nicely as an el camino. But remember GM wont be producing any of them in america