What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 BMW X Coupe Concept' started by SkankyBoy21, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

Unkindly sir I must say, your mother made a big mistake. She should have had an abortion. Understand.

2. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

Unkindly sir I must say, your mother made a big mistake. She should have had an abortion. Understand.

3. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

4. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

5. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

6. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

7. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

even if this is just a concept car..... it is a really ugly concept car... BMW could make better looking cars......... this car better not come into production.....I luv bimmers but as for the z4 and x coupe or 745.. they are ugly.... HAS ANYONE SEEN THE NEW 6 Series cabrio spy shots, it looks like a 745 taken off 1/4...

8. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

It was used in that new James Bond Movie =)

9. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

ummmm hasnt bmw "x" always been those big butt ugly 4wd hairdressers cars?

10. Re: Basis for the new Z4

hahaha you guys are hilarious, chill out it's his opinion let him think what he wants

11. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

how can you call this car ugly or slow? Its design is awsome, with the back opening to the engine like that. And second, no car is slow.If you think 100mph is slow, thats sad. even 50mph is fast. try and go that fast on your bike.

12. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

exactly. as a concept, you have to understand that it will be radical, revolutionary, and different. think about it- this car might not even go into production anyway! but as an idea, its a start.

13. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

Ooooh while most car manufacturers try to go forward ,BMW is making itself a laughing stock by designing new unappealing pieces of junk.

14. Re: What a absolute piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!

LOL. BMW are behind all its rivals and here it is makin a concept like this. Sure they'll make changes. But i suggest they change the WHOLE car!

15. One thing: U r a #$%#ed idiot. How dare you attack some peoples country. You would not want to have your country attacked, so why attack some one elses?

16. i agree. this cars sux.