what a POSer car!!!!

Discussion in '1955 Imperial Convertible' started by CorollaRacer, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Fiero VS. MR2

please<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Slow

For 9,000 dollars, this isnt that slow. and im sure you not going to go anywhere over 120+mph anyways

12. Re: Slow

If you think this car was meant to be great at the drag strip, you're totally wrong. The awesome thing about this car is that it's just so much fun. And it doesn't hurt that it gets great gas mileage as well. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I got 42 mpg over a 160 mile trip. It was great. It usually averaged between 32-38 mpg though. You can see it on my website.

13. Re: Slow

Ya that is true the best thing about the Fiero is that is fun to drive. And the exhaust sounds out of this world if you have a GT. So I dont care how fast it is I love my Fiero

14. #214 peakster, Nov 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Slow

Fieros are rather fast cars nomatter what model you get. I have a 1985 Sport Coupe model with the inline 4. Acceleration is great because the car is so light, but at highway speeds, it lacks that "passing power" that V-6s have.

Here's the Fiero breakdown:
    2.5L 4 cylinder: 0-60 in about 12.4 seconds
    2.8L 6 cylinder: 0-60 in about 8.0 seconds

As you can see, the V-6 model is quite quick! But if you enjoy getting 41mpg, the inline 4 gets okay too.

Overall, the real enjoyment of a Fiero isn't speed, it's the excellent handling. Going around curves at moderate speed is what this car is all about!

If you want to see some pics of my car go to http://members.cardomain.com/peakster

-Landon

15. Re: Slow

Quick??? It took Pontiac a 2.8L V6 engine to get 8.0 0-60mph. It took Toyota a 1.6L I4 to get 8.4 0-60. For a second here, and bare with me, a V6 isn't in the same class as a I4 that is 1.2L smaller, but for arguments sake we'll take a look at the Supercharged version of the MR2 to balance out the difference.

MR2 SC - 6.5 seconds 0-60mph
    Fiero GT (V6) - 8.0 seconds 0-60mph

Even with nearly double the CCs the Fiero GT is still 1.5 seconds slower... that's sad. As for speed in corners, the MR2 has the Fiero beat again, with better weight distribution (48.5 Front 51.5 Rear). There are a lot of Fieros where I live and they try and race my MR2 on a weekly basis, I'm surprised they have just gone and committed suicide yet, 'cause they're not taking my '89 MR2 SC off the line or in a corner. Besides, what good is the Fiero in a cornering if it reaches the corner seconds behind the MR2?

16. Re: Slow

Shit here you go running your #$%#ing mouth again.

The Fiero GT can do about a 7.5swec 0-60 which is only a second slower than the MR@ SC. And once again try putting a sc on the Fiero and see who ends up with the better numbers.

I have a friend with an 89 MR2 SC and i have an 87 Fiero GT. I have driven both and would still never take any other car over my own.

Oh and with just a few inexpensive mods my Fiero and his Mr2 are now pretty damn close when it comes to racing.

The point is every man is passionate about his car and has there own opinion of what's the best. Lets just say that mid-engine is the way to go. No matter what you drive. ( Although we know the Fiero rules ;o))

17. Re: Slow

HEy 89 MR2 SC....This one's for you baby!

I wanna see a pic of your car! You talk your ignorant head up so many times that i have to see this emblem of Japan. I've got some friends that laugh at you quite often, who would very much like to race your 4banger 16valve wreck. They think any1 as dumb as you are to back an MR2 is crazy enough to race them. Ofcourse they aren't comming to you, you'll have to drive here to race them. (they don't have enough respect for you.) As for any1 who reads this: MR2 guy + 89MR2SC talk quite often of how pitiful the engine is in my car. No power, piece of crap, and other asorted comments are made. Well.. i really think your all pretty ignorant termigants (look it up

18. Re: Slow

My piece of crap engine was tested by track and driver, and given supperior marking to yours. My car can out run Eclipse's, Talon' Mustangs' A small assortment of corvettes' And most of all my car swallows MR2's alive! You Son of #%!@ my car outruns you, out handles you, and outlooks you. So you go jump in your mr2 and skipp right over here to race you ignorant fool.

19. Re: hahahaha

lol... i agree with SLP. shut up.. fieros are saucesome.

20. Re: hahahaha

just exactly, how many people in the indies are inbred?

21. what a POSer car

22. anyone see that the engine is called "MR" in this car??? THEY COPIED THE MR2 ONLY MADE IT MORE SHIT! America cant make anythig cars even small shitty sports car are all shit here. f uk bush

23. i agree bush bombed iraq 4 oil and to kill blck ppl cause hes racist

24. there you are again #%!@ing like a little girl and so happy aint crying that ur mr2 sc does better then fieros and you matured you think your smart ...awww . #$%#ing looser . #$%# you and your mr2 and yea i got a fiero who cares its my car i love it ... and your m2 is yours wtf u crying about ? So your #$%#ing mr2 gots a supercharger woooo big #$%#ing deal so does mine asshole and id whoop your ass shit my grand prix would whip your ass ....since your so smart im sure you wont quote me .... but hey we know that your a little cock sucker thats why you cant shut up ....dude im not dising on you cause your gay .. im just telling you , that your a #$%#ing looser ..... go buy a ninja or vette or a viper maybe a hayabusa .... then you can #%!@ about having something fast ...besides if the 89 fiero came out , you really wouldnt be sounding so #$%#ing smug now would you ??? Thank your blessings there aint any new fieros running around ,Im sure you shit your self with anger .....I can tell you always do .... so little boy you can act like a smart kid but you know what ? you aint a #$%#ing shit just cause you seen every #$%#ing car on supercars. net and go to church every sunday dont make you superior.....again your a #$%#ing looser ....so miss mr2 imma go now and hope you dont get to hurt and use big words again... haahahahahahaha hahhahaha ....

real men dont cry like girls ...

25. QUOTE FROM VISCIOUS: "there you are again #%!@ing like a little girl and so happy aint crying that ur mr2 sc does better then fieros and you matured you think your smart ...awww . #$%#ing looser . #$%# you and your mr2 and yea i got a fiero who cares its my car i love it ... and your m2 is yours wtf u crying about ? So your #$%#ing mr2 gots a supercharger woooo big #$%#ing deal so does mine asshole and id whoop your ass shit my grand prix would whip your ass ....since your so smart im sure you wont quote me .... but hey we know that your a little cock sucker thats why you cant shut up ....dude im not dising on you cause your gay .. im just telling you , that your a #$%#ing looser ..... go buy a ninja or vette or a viper maybe a hayabusa .... then you can #%!@ about having something fast ...besides if the 89 fiero came out , you really wouldnt be sounding so #$%#ing smug now would you ??? Thank your blessings there aint any new fieros running around ,Im sure you shit your self with anger .....I can tell you always do .... so little boy you can act like a smart kid but you know what ? you aint a #$%#ing shit just cause you seen every #$%#ing car on supercars. net and go to church every sunday dont make you superior.....again your a #$%#ing looser ....so miss mr2 imma go now and hope you dont get to hurt and use big words again... haahahahahahaha hahhahaha ....

real men dont cry like girls ..."

SO PEOPLE LIKE SOME CARS BETTER THEN OTHERS ,NO REASON BULLSHIT SHOULD GO AROUND BOUT WHICH IS BETTER OR NOT .......EVERYONE IS SET IN THERE OWN WAYS I WOULD SAY....I ALSO READ THAT FIEROS CANT CATCH UP TO MR2-SC? HMMM I WONDER IF THEM PEOPLE WILL PUT THERE MONEY WHERE THERE MOUTH IS...HAVE THEY NEVER HEARD OF A V8 FIERO? OR A FIERO WITH A 3.8 SC ? ARE THEY SMOKING CRACK ? ARE THEY RETARDED? WHO KNOWS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST FULL OF SHIT ARENT THEY ?LOTTA MR2 OWNERS THINK THERE CAR CAN SMOKE EVERY ONE INCLUDING FORMULA 1 CARS.....BUT WE KNOW THEY FULL OF SHIT...YES INDEED...SHIT MAYBE THEY HAD A FIERO ONCE BUT THEY BROKE IT MAYBE THEY EXPECTED IT TO GO LIKE A SUPERCHARGED VIPER WITH NOZ BUT IT DIDNT AND THERE STUPID HEADS THOUGHT HMMMM WOW THEY AINT WORTH A #$%# ?.....BUT I BET YOU THEY NEVER ASKED THEM SELFS IF THEY REALLY WORTH A #$%# .......I MEAN I DONT SEE THEM MAKING CARS AND SELLING EM I REALLY DONT ,BUT YET THEY THINK THERE BETTER THEN EVERYONE .THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE TO SAY IT ,BUT U KNOW THEY MEAN IT .....THIS PEOPLE WHO THINK SUCH THINGS ABOUT CARES JUST REALLY DUMB YA KNOW....I LIKE ALL CARS BUT I HAVE MY FAVORITES,YOU AINT SEE ME TALKING SHIT BOUT MR2 DO YA ?....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... ID RATHER TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU,SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE WHEN IM DROP KICKING YOUR ASS THEN MAKING YOU ROAD KILL .....SHIT I WILL EVEN RUN YOU OVER WITH A FIERO ,LETS SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE ... LETS SEE IF YOU CAN TAKE ON A FIERO GOING AT YOU 60 MPH HEAD ON ...... YEA IF YOU GONNA OPEN YOUR **** TRAP I SUGGEST YOU SAY SOMETHING NICE OR JUST SAY NUTIN AT ALL THATS WHY THERE ARE FORUMS ,,,,,SO YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE CARS.....DUH ...AND IF YOU STILL DONT CARE AND DONT TAKE THIS MESSAGE AS A TURNING POINT WELL THEN MY FRIEND YOUR JUST A JACK ASS AND JACK ASSES ARE WORTHLESS....AND MAYBE YOUR INBREED? BUT SOME JACK ASS WILL QUOTE AND QUOTE WORTHLESS WORDS AT THAT .....SOME PEOPLE LIKE SOME CARS NEED TO BE REPAIRED OR SOME NEED TO BE ABANDON ON THE SIDE OF ROAD ,OR EVEN TAKEN TO THE CRUSHER ......SO SIT BACK LOOK AT CARS LIKE EM ALL LEAVE POSITIVE NOTES AND THAT MY FRIENDS MAKES YOU A REAL CAR ENTHUSIEST .......