what about the...

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by z28vette, Aug 10, 2002.

1. maybe the nissan people gotta say something like...
    "any similarity between the 1999 diablo gt and the 300zx is purely coincidential"<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: what about the...

Hey you might want to change your Username "Z28vette"????
    The Z28 is a Camaro not a Vette pal

3. Re: what about the...

maybe he is merely saying that he likes the Z28 EAQUALLY as much as the vette, just a thought<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what about the...

<center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>NEVER TRY TO COMPARE THIS DIABLO TO THE UGLY 300ZX!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

5. Re: what about the...

Just because the headlights look similar doesn't mean Lamborghini is taking designs from Nissan.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: what about the...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IvanKaramazov</i>
    <b><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>NEVER TRY TO COMPARE THIS DIABLO TO THE UGLY 300ZX!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it is very disgraceful for a LAMBO DIABLO GT to be compared to a freakin Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: what about the...

what about the Diablo GT-R? it used to be on lamborghini's site until they changed it for the murcielago. the gt-r was a a diablo gt with more additional features.

8. Re: what about the...

Hey, shut up about the 300ZX.

These cars aren't even be compared with each other. The Diablo is way above the 300ZX's class. I love the Z, but i'll take my Diablo GT-R anyday. Orange is a nice colour.

9. Re: what about the...

well talk about the grand-theft game in car design... everybody borrows some design tid bits from here and there from other cars
    but I don't think that would be the case with the Lambo and the Nissan as they were 2 separate cars...

the exposed headlights in the Lambo redo in the latter 90's was an obvious evolution from the hideaway lights (read outdated) look of the early models... and now the Murc takes the Diablo's front end design even further, cleaner and more massive...
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what about the...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Uncle Benny</i>
    <b>Hey, shut up about the 300ZX.

These cars aren't even be compared with each other. The Diablo is way above the 300ZX's class. I love the Z, but i'll take my Diablo GT-R anyday. Orange is a nice colour.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    PINPOINT!

11. Re: what about the...

Nissan... here's my input... Nissan's Fairlady Z's frontside also looks similar to the EB110's frontside as well...<!-- Signature -->