What car would you pick over this car thats around the same pric

Discussion in '1991 Bugatti EB110 GT' started by reggi914, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is awsome!!!! I am just wondering if there are any cars out there that anyone would rather have than this one (for the same price)

2. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

uhhm well maybe not for that price but in that year, its competitors included the likes of the Lambo Diablo, Ferrari 348, Jaguar XJ220 (much more expensive but an awesome performer as well), Porsche 911 Turbo...
    uhhm
    the Bugatti is still one of the best looking cars of its time<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

of its time... and for many years to come!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

For the same price, or close too, I would say the Saleen S7. At 160 mph the S7 can drive on a celing, think MIB.

5. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

he said "of its time" joego this is '94 S7 is '01, but i would rather have an S7<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

I'd probably buy a new cheaper car...maybe a ferrari, porche or the new lambo...just for the fact that they look better...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PRO</i>
    <b>I'd probably buy a new cheaper car...maybe a ferrari, porche or the new lambo...just for the fact that they look better...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

o dont think any of these cars looks better then this.. the EB110 is one of the best (if not the best!) looking cars EVER!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

If I had to buy a car from '94 I would get...yeah, I guess I'd get this. The new one is better looking.<!-- Signature -->

9. #9 ajzahn, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

My pick is the Dauer EB110SS Evolution, this is the best EB110 ever made and still in production.

Axel J. Zahn
    Formula 1 Club of Europe
    www.Formula1.org
    www.F1-Worlds.com

10. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

I would probably get a Porsche 911 GT2. Cause its a lot cheaper and all around better in my opinion. Plus this car looks exactly like a Lamborghini. That's not a bad thing, just looks the same.

11. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porscheluver</i>
    <b>I would probably get a Porsche 911 GT2. Cause its a lot cheaper and all around better in my opinion. Plus this car looks exactly like a Lamborghini. That's not a bad thing, just looks the same.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no way man! except for the scissor-style doors this car is not really at all like the Lambo... have u checked out the interiors? they are simply awesome... and the front end is indeed pure bugatti (plus who doesn't love that hue of Blue??)<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Yo amo este auto, pero si comprar otro, sería un supra abflug, ya son 800bhp, y solo $50000, con lo demás lo compresionas más, le pones NO5, un trabajo de pintura, audio y hasta te queda para darle algo a tu novia...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DigamoTypeR</i>
    <b>Yo amo este auto, pero si comprar otro, sería un supra abflug, ya son 800bhp, y solo $50000, con lo demás lo compresionas más, le pones NO5, un trabajo de pintura, audio y hasta te queda para darle algo a tu novia...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Who cares about the painting ?
    NO2 (no NO5 amigo) is for cheaters.
    When the EB110 was sold , there was no better car for its price.

14. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

these are great, read it below.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

PPL WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE A SALEEN S7 TO A BEAUTIFUL BUGATTI, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!

16. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Well I think I would prefer the XJ 220 for(nearly)the same price. That car got more style.
    But at least I would pay a little bit more to get a f~(1ng
    Porsche 911 GT1!!!!! This is the #$%#in best car ever made!

17. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

hey, mr espanol, the AB- Flug supra dont sell for 50000 dollars idiot, it sells for 180000 dollars its just that the conversion would cost you 50000 dollars for a REMAKE, not the real thing, plus, on the bugatti car, damn, thats all i can say thats a nice car

18. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Simply put, not one car comes close. Well, maybe the latest Murcielago does...but still has lots of job to do...and styling looks too plasticy on the new Lamborghini.
    This EB110 is a 560hp daily driver (yes, it is driveable), V12, 5valves, 4 turbos, carbon fiber frame, AWD...it's got it all. Styling is awesome (having seen it in real, I can tell you it is surprisingly nimble...way shorter than an S7 for instance).

Only now we are starting to see competitors. The Murcielago is the closest, but as stated before, I don't like the look...fat and plastic. Otherwise, Ruf's R Turbo 996 has great performance (520hp, 345km/h) keeps the stock Turbo driveability, no one else(Gemballa...) does)...but who would pick a flat 6 over a V12? please.

This car is the goal of my life since the day I saw it. 200 000 euros, that's around 300 grands (cdn)... that sounds affordable, instead of buying a 300g house, I'll buy a 300g car. No big deal there. But it could cost 10M, if I had them, I'd go ahead.

19. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

i prefer the Koenigsegg cc 8s, it performs better, it's price is on the same range, and, damm, it looks great<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from wichi</i>
    <b>i prefer the Koenigsegg cc 8s, it performs better, it's price is on the same range, and, damm, it looks great</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The koenigsegg has never been tested in top speed.
    The prototype isn't even enough advanced for a top speed test , according to what Koenigsegg have said to Sport Auto mag.

21. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

I LOVE THE EB110'S<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

saleen s7 without a doubt

23. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

The Storm, definitely the Lister Storm.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

What's it's price in Mexico? (if it were for sale here) The 550 Maranello cost around US $340 000.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: What car would you pick over this car thats around the same

Indeed! Also I like your signature"money IS the most importtant thing in life" I thought I was the only one that felt that way heh.