What do you consider the

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rabbitl1, Dec 29, 2009.

1. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Gran Torino or Death Proof.

2. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

um the topic is worst movie not best because that sounds incredible

3. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Gran Torino was formulaic and had some terrible supporting acting, but I'd hardly call it the worst movie I've ever seen.

4. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

I really liked Gran Torino, Clint was awesome.

5. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

BloodRayne

6. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Word. Formulaic and heavy-handed, but not horrible. I was debating movies with my roommate and some of his friends. Essentially, I was saying that The Wrestler was amazing, the best movie of the year and far better than Gran Torino. They were saying the Wrestler sucked. I wanted to smack all of them.

7. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

That is pretty shitty. It seems like the kind of silly movie Sci Fi would show

8. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Gran Torino had some grade-A excellent Clint Eastwood moments, but The Wrestler was excellent start to finish and really rather surprised me with its very human plot. I'm not sure I'd call it the best movie of the year (#$%# YOU I LIKED STAR TREK DAMMIT), but it's really, really good.

9. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Both were two of my favourite movies for the year. I really enjoyed Gran Torino, but that was mainly because of Clint, who carried the movie the whole way through. It was essentially a 'hood movie', albeit quite a good one, with a twist. The Wrestler on the other hand was just a brilliant story with some of the best acting performances all year.

10. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Actually both Bushs were pilots.

George W Bush was in the air national guard
    George H Bush was a fighter piloted in the pacific during the 2nd world war.

11. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Tarantino is a god: I loved KB and KB2.

And I'm just now getting around to watching all of the Star Wars movies. They're a bit childish/annoying at times, but fantastic!

12. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

I love most Tarantino films but KB1 and 2 are really just shit.

Doesn't help that Uma Thurmann isn't hot though.

13. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

My girlfriend made me watch white chicks the other night.

14. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

yup

15. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Same old members hating on whatever is popular, go figure

16. What do you consider the "Worst Movie Ever"

Kill Bill, Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds are all good movies. WTF, people.

17. none of those look super awesome on blu ray.

Have you seen Transformers?

19. What happened to this thread title?

20. They're popular so they #$%#ing SUCK.

Kinda like music

21. consistently terrible opinions.

22. Evil Dead 2 was pretty awful. But it was supposed to be, so it's actually pretty fantastic.

23. not a fan of death proof, but i don't think its terrible either. and i absolutely loved Inglorious. the jew hunter is incredible, and the purposeful over-accent of Brad Pitt was fantastic.

24. #99 christofurr, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Has anyone actually ever watched the entirety of The Hottie & The Nottie?

And why do you all still take Lukes bait? It's well documented that he's the epitome of closed-minded christianity.

25. Probably as good as the fighter pilots in the movie.

At some point they were struggling to actually hit a freaking 747 while a small war was raging inside the freaking fuselage without any visible implications.

Also at some other point the plane was drifting around an airport better than a ricer from the Fast and the Furius.

The list can go on forever but anyway the problem is not the ability of the President to fly a plane but his ability to do pretty much everything except from foot painting (although I am sure he could do even that in order to save his family).