What do you think of it?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by ivanhoe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What do you think of it?

Yeah it does look almost exactly alike but the 6.0 Diablo VTse cost 280k and this only cost 205k thats a big difference. its not an enhancement or an upgrade it doesnt go as fast. the diablo is by far the best Lambo but the people wanted to have some change but not a lot

if Ferrari is coming out with a f60 it wont even live up to the Lamborghini Murcielago or Diablo

2. Re: What do you think of it?

Yeah it does look almost exactly alike but the 6.0 Diablo VTse cost 280k and this only cost 205k thats a big difference. its not an enhancement or an upgrade it doesnt go as fast. the diablo is by far the best Lambo but the people wanted to have some change but not a lot

if Ferrari is coming out with a f60 it wont even live up to the Lamborghini Murcielago or Diablo

3. Re: What do you think of it?

4. Re: What do you think of it?

5. Re: What do you think of it?

6. Re: What do you think of it?

I agree. Lamborghini was the best, is the best, and will always be the best!

7. Re: What do you think of it?

8. Re: What do you think of it?

9. Re: What do you think of it?

Hey guys, it's always nice to hear people's opinions, even if I don't agree with them, but let's get one thing straight; we all want to hear them just once. Okay? Quick review, hit the button once.

10. Re: What do you think of it?

The pictures actually don't do justice to the car. I've seen it first hand and it looks way better in the skin.

11. Re: What do you think of it?

sleek..
    classy, understated and delicious
    would like to HEAR it though
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: What do you think of it?

Yes I'm waiting to see it at this year Mexico car show, im sure they are bringing one of them over here.

Ivanhoe!
    ---------------------
    Drive faster!

13. Re: What do you think of it?

!!!!!!!!!!!!THE LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unimpressed by the Murcielago's design? a Ferrari fan, I see. Well you're not impressed "yet". It is very dumb to be unimpressed by the Murcielago's styling, first of all the Murcielago is a new model, it just came out about two months ago, the F50 is a highly developed road car, Ferrari tested it extensively before coming out, and took them two years before it came out, the new Lambo is very fresh out of the box. That damn Ferrari costs a pathetic $500,000 dollars, for what? well to tell all of you guys out there, Ferrari only pays $100,000 for all the parts, to put it in terms its a rip off, Ferrari gets $400,000 back for their lunch money piggy bank, while the stupid Ferrari millionaire goes home happy with his damn $100,000 rip off car. The Murcielago has not had extensive testing, its a new model, and has a price of $210,000, Lamborghini gets about $50,000 back, all the new components are very pricey, especially the 20 degree tilting rear intake, and newly developed interior. Lamborghinis offers the best performance supercar at a lower price. Well, well, the F60 Fiorano, price tag: $900,000, main goal: piss off the little maufacturer of Lamborghini, and beat the crap out of the aged Mclaren F1, to lure stupid customers for its stylishly polished exterior and lavish carborn fiber bodywork like that of an Aston Martin Vanquish, very interstingly stupid isn't it Lamborghini Fans???????

Ferrari Fans don't compare the strong and the weak, you guys are pathetic, picking on the new baby Lambo, with a freaked out F50 and the F60, pick on the Mclaren F1s, Mercedes Silver Arrows, or the top level LeMans GT1s, don't pick on the small guys cause their small, why are guys a bunch of girls, to pick on the bigger ones. Lamborghiniiiiiiissssss Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllleeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!

14. Re: What do you think of it?

The New Lamborghini Murcielago can be seen at the upcoming Motor Show at the San Francisco Moscone Auto Show, Lamborghini fans at SF, you guys would better be there, cause Lamborghini would not be selling the Murcielagos at SF, not ti'll 2002. I'll See all you guys there!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: What do you think of it?

The Murcielago is about to become one of the most beautiful and offers more creature comfort, better than any older Lamborghinis.

16. Re: What do you think of it?

This is one of the best damm looking cars ever created!. It's right up there with the Lamborghini Muira, Ferrari 246 Dino, Bugatti EB110, Bugatti 16/4 Veyron, Aston Martin Vanquish etc etc. Some of you might not agree with some of the cars I have mentioned but thats just my opinion. Now sadly Ferrari has recently (last 10 years) started to lose the plot, the F50, 360 Mondena etc etc, these ferrari's just look odd, too over done, or maybe thats just me?

The lamborghini Murcielago is one of the finest cars ever made and ever created, the more I look at it the more I like it, wait sorry I LOVE IT! I could go on and on but simply all other supercar owners will get jealous after seeing this car.

Imagine getting the choice between the Lamboghini Murcielago and well any ferrari and any porche, leave the specs alone as no-one except a race car driver will ever push these cars to their limits. I know I'de pick the Murcielago as it hasnt strayed too far from being a classic Lamborghini, that doesnt mean it isnt different. Ferrari has changed into something that looks plain weird and with each car moving further away from what a ferrari should be.

To me the Lamborghini Mucielago is one of the most awesome cars ever conceived. (sorry for the extremelly long post!)

17. Re: What do you think of it?

Why fix it if it ain't broken? There was nothing wrong with the diablo so why change the design completely. this car is packed with original features like the air vents behind the roof. This is definetly one of the worlds best cars but it'll never be as good lookin and the old 1996 Diablo SV/VT

18. Re: What do you think of it?

Well most people thought that the Muira could'nt be replaced and along came the contach (sorry if I miss spelled it), and people thought the contach could'nt be replaced and along came the diablo, and nnow comes the Murcielago. Yes I loved the diablo, better than almost any other supercar, but things move on, maybe sales were starting to fall off and Lamborghini decided they needed a new car, I dont know.

19. Re: What do you think of it?

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: What do you think of it?

DAMN!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF THE LATER INCARNATIONS OF THE MURCIELAGO LIKE THE GTR/1, HOPE THEY COME SOON.

THEN LETS SEE WHAT FERRARI HAS TO SAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAMBO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Re: What do you think of it?

Hey SpeedDemon, I hate to tell ya but ferrari have lost the plot as soon as they stopped making the F355, there was a reason it was the best selling ferrari. The 550 Marenalo is, well, to me atleast not a real ferrari, it's too weird, just like the f50, the soon f60 etc etc ferrari management seem to be going further and further away from the classic ferrari style. Lamborghini and Porsche(to an extent) are staying with what they always were. Ferrari's now are'nt what ferrari's were or should be. Dont get me wrong if I was given a ferrari I wouldnt turn it down or complain, but give me the opurtunity to choose between a ferrari and a lambo and I'de pick the lambo, even if it was slower.

22. Re: What do you think of it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from erwin</i>
    <b>Hey SpeedDemon, I hate to tell ya but ferrari have lost the plot as soon as they stopped making the F355, there was a reason it was the best selling ferrari. The 550 Marenalo is, well, to me atleast not a real ferrari, it's too weird, just like the f50, the soon f60 etc etc ferrari management seem to be going further and further away from the classic ferrari style. Lamborghini and Porsche(to an extent) are staying with what they always were. Ferrari's now are'nt what ferrari's were or should be. Dont get me wrong if I was given a ferrari I wouldnt turn it down or complain, but give me the opurtunity to choose between a ferrari and a lambo and I'de pick the lambo, even if it was slower.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just ignore him, he has no clue what he is talking about<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: What do you think of it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dleufer</i>
    <b>Why fix it if it ain't broken? There was nothing wrong with the diablo so why change the design completely. this car is packed with original features like the air vents behind the roof. This is definetly one of the worlds best cars but it'll never be as good lookin and the old 1996 Diablo SV/VT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm actually the Diablo dates back from 1987, ...
    now, there are few cars currently in production that are just as old, but the cool thing is it still looks fresh somehow, but Lamborghini had to update its car lineup with something more fresh, contemporary, that's why the Murcielago was developed.<!-- Signature -->