What do you think?

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-EVOL V Concept' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. That thing has got some shrimpy headlights!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: What do you think?

I think it looks cool. Every car has something bad about it, though...

3. Re: What do you think?

Can someone xplain wath kinda engine that is? Serial 2-rotor Renesis rotary Engine? Sounds complicated... If anyone knows, please respond.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What do you think?

Thank god they changed those awefull headlights tho.

5. Re: What do you think?

it looks to round, and the headlights are just..........

6. Re: What do you think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Can someone xplain wath kinda engine that is? Serial 2-rotor Renesis rotary Engine? Sounds complicated... If anyone knows, please respond.

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just what I was wondering!

7. Re: What do you think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>Can someone xplain wath kinda engine that is? Serial 2-rotor Renesis rotary Engine? Sounds complicated... If anyone knows, please respond.

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just what I was wondering! Rotary? Every engine has a rotating flywheel amongst other things.

8. Re: What do you think?

look up to Mr. Rotary he has a picture of how it works next to hes reply.

9. Re: What do you think?

the Serial 2-rotor Renesis rotary Engine is, i think, just a new name for the rotary engine, since the rotary engine stopped prduction in 95

10. Re: What do you think?

Yeah I get it now.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: What do you think?

This looks horrible. Thank god the RX-8 doesn't look like this.<!-- Signature -->

12. #12 Real Rotary, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: What do you think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cam1</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>

Just what I was wondering! Rotary? Every engine has a rotating flywheel amongst other things.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually you are wrong. A rotary engine doesn't have a rotation flywheel. It doesn't even have a flywheel. You and sniper can read up at www.howstuffworks.com/rotary-engine.htm <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: What do you think?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RX 7 3rd Gen</i>
    <b>the Serial 2-rotor Renesis rotary Engine is, i think, just a new name for the rotary engine, since the rotary engine stopped prduction in 95</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is more than one kind of rotary engine you idiot!!! Yes, the rotary stopped production in 95 and yes this is another rotary. However, it (the Renesis Rotary Engine) is not the same one as the last and is much more powerful and efficient than the previous one (the 13B-REW in the RX7).

PS. Yes i know that the 13B-REW had 5 more horsepower but it had twin turbos while the new one is naturally aspirated (that means it doesn't use forced induction (that means it doesn't have turbos)).<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: What do you think?

yeah in a 2 rotary engine only 3 parts move, the 2 rotors and the output shaft.

15. Re: What do you think?

It Also Has A Crazy Azz Redline