What in the hell is this??

Discussion in '2000 Pontiac Firebird Hurst Hauler Concept' started by FordFanatic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. WHY OH WHY IS PONITAC CREATING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS??? I MEAN DESIGN SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH, DON'T DESIGN A FIREBIRD THAT'S BUILT LIKE A 70'S STYLE STATIONWAGON. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF PONITAC BUT I DO THINK THEIR CARS ARE THE BEST OUT OF THE GM DEPARTMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY DID DESIGN THE UGLY-ASS AZTEK BUT STILL THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DRAW STUPID LOOKING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS.

2. Re: What in the hell is this??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FordFanatic</i>
    <b>WHY OH WHY IS PONITAC CREATING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS??? I MEAN DESIGN SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH, DON'T DESIGN A FIREBIRD THAT'S BUILT LIKE A 70'S STYLE STATIONWAGON. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF PONITAC BUT I DO THINK THEIR CARS ARE THE BEST OUT OF THE GM DEPARTMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY DID DESIGN THE UGLY AZTEK BUT STILL THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DRAW STUPID LOOKING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupid concepts? COME ON!! This is a 2-door sport wagon with over 350 hp and a LS1 V8 engine. Subaru's wagons will become very unpopular if this beauty is released. I hope they release this car--I will be its first customer.

3. Re: What in the hell is this??

It has the power and the speed with the LS1 but it is as ugly as hell, and I am a GM fan!

4. Re: What in the hell is this??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Shafty</i>
    <b>It has the power and the speed with the LS1 but it is as ugly as hell, and I am a GM fan!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What in the hell is this??

NO! NO NO NO! pontiac must never do this to a good enough car.

6. Re: What in the hell is this??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Shafty</i>
    <b>It has the power and the speed with the LS1 but it is as ugly as hell, and I am a GM fan!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    good for you we dont care if you dont like the car get the hell off the GM forum<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: What in the hell is this??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FordFanatic</i>
    <b>WHY OH WHY IS PONITAC CREATING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS??? I MEAN DESIGN SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH, DON'T DESIGN A FIREBIRD THAT'S BUILT LIKE A 70'S STYLE STATIONWAGON. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF PONITAC BUT I DO THINK THEIR CARS ARE THE BEST OUT OF THE GM DEPARTMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY DID DESIGN THE UGLY AZTEK BUT STILL THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO DRAW STUPID LOOKING CONCEPTS LIKE THIS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupid concepts? COME ON!! This is a 2-door sport wagon with over 350 hp and a LS1 V8 engine. Subaru's wagons will become very unpopular if this beauty is released. I hope they release this car--I will be its first customer. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And you will be its last customer.

8. Re: What in the hell is this??

It's a great idea, a high horsepower station wagon, but.. WHY???!!! in a Firebird????? Poor car it's dying... <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What in the hell is this??

I think it looks good. Also I think GM made a big mistake by cutting the switch on production of the Bird

10. Re: What in the hell is this??

According to the last issue of Station Wagon Weekly, Subaru is worried. Shucks, all station wagon builders are deeply concerned. In fact, one article points out that most manufacturers will drop their wagons if this thing is ever released. But, without competition, Pontiac could then increase the MSRP of the Firewagon to $1.99. Are you willing to pay the price?

11. Re: What in the hell is this??

Who cares. Im ebarassed already,like No Chrome and Plastic said in another post, i would have to wear a paper bag over my head to drive this shit.

12. Re: What in the hell is this??

haha shafty

13. Re: What in the hell is this??

It may be ugly as #$%#, but hell, it's got a kick-ass engine. Imagine the look on their faces when you smoke them with this.

14. Re: What in the hell is this??

Why are people calling this a wagon or a station wagon? It's not a wagon, its a Hearse. It beats me if anyone wanted to be carried of in one of these. If I am ever hauled in this FireHearse it'll be because I died finding out that in my will, I will be carried off in this thing.

15. Re: What in the hell is this??

It's the hearse of the future.

16. Re: What in the hell is this??

THE FIREBIRD WILL NEVER DIE! not a bad wagon, although I haul lumber in my bird. This could be a good seller, just drop the aztek, and keep this.

17. Re: What in the hell is this??

All you need is some wood on the sides.........lol