What is the bhp

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by bigrob, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: What is the bhp

2. Re: What is the bhp

i believe it's 280bhp... that's the output of the '01 Type RS, Type RZ, and the '02 Bathurst Type R... i'm pretty sure that all FD3S models have 280bhp...
    the 255 u just mentioned... that's the output of FD3 models ('91 to '97)<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What is the bhp

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34 Skyline GTR</i>
    <b>i believe it's 280bhp... that's the output of the '01 Type RS, Type RZ, and the '02 Bathurst Type R... i'm pretty sure that all FD3S models have 280bhp...
    the 255 u just mentioned... that's the output of FD3 models ('91 to '97)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

good shit!!
    well here its 255 cause of emisions<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What is the bhp

276 is the road limit in Japan for the ongest time. There was an anniversary edition with more, and this may have been rated lower than it actually is. Instead of lets say 270, it'll probably belt out around 3bucks on a dyno. This of course is strictly speculative. I know that this is the case with JDM Imprezas, Supras, and R32-34 skylines. So why not this one?????