What is this!don't go my precious viper.

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Dodge Viper TNT King Snake, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The viper was my first favorite car.this is when i was like 8 or so.Because TVR rules foo(he he)Doesn't mean they have to make a last one!CHEV WILL RULE DODGE!!!

2. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

guess what dumbass, they're still making the viper, they just did a complete redisign.

see 2003 viper for more info<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? THE NEW viper is a POS and you know it<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

The new Viper has good performance, it just doesn't look that great... They need to keep this body look...

5. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

dodge suks balls, most of their shit is for redneks. the only thing that i like is the viper. i agree in every fukin way that chevy rules dodge, cuz i would easily take a corvette over a viper.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

You wanna know who sucks ball's? Your mother. Lets get this straight, the new Viper isnt a piece of shit. Okay it doesnt look as good as this one, but look at the freakin engine on the new one! 505 Cubic Inches... must I say more...

7. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

For one thing the the 94 gts special edition the ones with the viper emblem yellow rims are the best. Second of all that isnt a permanent change they go right back next year thats just to commerate this years line of vipers.

8. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viperman gts r</i>
    <b>For one thing the the 94 gts special edition the ones with the viper emblem yellow rims are the best. Second of all that isnt a permanent change they go right back next year thats just to commerate this years line of vipers.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what!?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

All the Vipers are Bautiful and the new design is awsome.
    God Bless the Vipers.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

"most of their shit is for redneks"
    Most people would say that about slipknot....

11. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

This Viper rules,the new Viper RT10 is even better.Chrysler/Dogde is the second car maker in the world(Ferrari is the best,hee..hee...)

12. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

I like it. The new RT/10 is a very fine machine with plenty of power to prove it.

13. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

Well the reason for straight lines was for aerodynamics, the roundness of the old one couldn't cut it(i.e. fenders, blistered roof, so on) though I agree with you, I like my ladies curvy and not flat.

14. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

The old design is what made the Viper popular in the first place, and I prefer that design. The new design is, as you said, aerodynamically better, more acommodating, and 'refined'. The new engine is just stupidly huge with 8.3 litres (505 ci) and kicks more butt with the acceleration of a fighter jet (look in the Guinness book of records). I respect and love both approaches to the same car, but I don't think the displacemet should have been bumped up. They could've pulled the same torque and power ratings off if they just coaxed the 8.0 a little more. With what's going on nowadays, nobody needs to drink this much fuel.

PROPS TO THE VIPER LINE!

15. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

SlipKnot are the worst f****** lot ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

16. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

I'll repeat that

17. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

Dude, someone shut this guy up, before I hang him with a slipknot rope - You know, the old-style ones that, if they don't BREAK YOUR NECK, they'll STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!

18. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

how do u think the new viper is a pos. some might not like its looks as much is this one but its got more power and better performance

19. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

She is a beauty. Its still a favorite car of world over.Hope there new one also will be look good.

20. Re: What is this!don't go my precious viper.

dumb #$%#u really think dodge is going to kill the viper
    even after all it's sucess?
    at least america got some thing right about muscle cars n it's the viper and convette
    come on america
    WE WANT MORE POWER N LESS UNDERSTEER!

21. my favorite line describing a cars acceleration was started by the dodge viper "Brutal power from virtually any speed in any gear". Brutal. what a great word.