what is this...ripoff!

Discussion in '2000 Noble M12 GTO' started by Bruce McLaren, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car looks like a cross between an Elise and a newer Porsche....Don't buy the spinoff's. Get the originals...Long live the GT40!

2. Re: what is this...ripoff!

?? This car is cool.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what is this...ripoff!

Whoever started this thread clearly knows jack shit about this car.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: what is this...ripoff!

ggdsfgdsgfdsg<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what is this...ripoff!

i couldn't have said it better myself.

6. Re: what is this...ripoff!

How dare you call yourself Bruce McLaren

7. Re: what is this...ripoff!

I see elise headlights if i look hard but no porsche at all. And using a similar headlight pattern is not enough to call the entire car a rip off.

8. Re: what is this...ripoff!

I see elise headlights if i look hard, but no porsche at all. And using a similar headlight pattern is not enough to call the entire car a rip off.

9. Re: what is this...ripoff!

yeah mate headlights look elise, i think u been on the shroom's if u can see any porsche, but engineering counts more than looks, and i luv this car. rekon they could get more power from that engine though - without resorting to ridiculous boost too.

10. Re: what is this...ripoff!

i only see a porsche colour.

slightly

11. Re: what is this...ripoff!

ripoff?? This one of the best looking cars ever made?? It looks like a minny lemans-gt1 racer!!! And I think it drives like one to. I want one!!!

12. Re: what is this...ripoff!

ummm, yeah, what a jackass. If you look hard enough at any car, you see resemblence in some other type of car. There are only so many shapes of objects on this earth.

13. lol...
    in which way is it a ripoff?
    It doesn't look the same and performs better