what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by probsty, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

i'd take this over many cars or trucks <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

CHEVY TRUCKS: LIKE A ROCK!!!!! They're much better than this thing.

When GM announces that Chevy will build a Chevelle, Buick a Riviera and GS and/or GNX, and Pontiac a Banshee, you'll have me to thank, cause I'll be Chief of Design! <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from probsty</i>
    <b>i'd take this over many cars or trucks </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree with you my man. this is a piece of work indeed.<!-- Signature -->

4. hey did any one else come to look at a Viper and instead found a normal truck with a huge engine?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

Yeah, the new Ram is not much better than a Ford. But this baby's Viper-powered!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

so u mean like viper this has no handling no suspention at all and wud get whooped by a corvette yes that wud be a good description<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

They're making it, for you're information.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

ummmm let me think would i want this hmmmmmmmm would i want this i love off roading but i also love civics beefed up what would i want a f-150 this or a jeep wrangler hmm................ well this is probaly a gas hog! so not this and jeeps well there not my fav so i would would like a f-150 (with my own extra's of course)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

I'll take the black Silverado my dad and I saw last week. It was gorgeous. It was an Onyx Black 2500HD LT Crew Cab 4x4 with tube running boards(chrome), chrome tube bedrails, chrome grill guard, wheel-flares, black hard tonneou(how do you spell that?)cover, and small gold stripes.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: what the heck i though that this was a Viper not a truck!!

There is only one word that I can think of to describe it, beautiful. No, wait, a few others come to mind, powerful, gorgeous, master, etc... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd trade my truck in for this in a heart beat. How tight would it be to stomp a few sports cars in this beast. Hell YEAH!