What the hell is this piece of crap

Discussion in '1997 Dodge Copperhead' started by Dodge Vipers Kicka all cars, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this is the worst piece of crap i have ever seen a mini copper s would beat this crap heap in reverse.

2. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

Its faster than your schoolbus you ride to school in everyday. Grow up little kid.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

svsi, hes right. the thing is only a 6 cylinder and its ugly as all hell. i dont know what you were raised driving but it sure as hell wasnt a chev or dodge

"My other ride's your girlfriend"

4. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

So, you agree with him that a Mini Cooper can beat this in reverse? This has a lot more horsepower than the Mini Cooper, but somehow the Cooper would win in reverse? Wow, you don't know your cars, do you?

P.S. There is a place for your sig, you don't need to keep repeating it in each post.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

I think this is 1 good piece of crap...
    I don't think its that ugly, and for crist sakes this thing can a Mini Cooper with ease...
    Have u guys Played Gran Turismo, this is a damn good car in it!
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>I think this is 1 good piece of crap...
    I don't think its that ugly, and for crist sakes this thing can a Mini Cooper with ease...
    Have u guys Played Gran Turismo, this is a damn good car in it!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

who cares if its a good car in gran turismo. gran turismo isn't real.

7. Re: What the hell is this piece of crap

Bunch of Suckas. I personnally would rather have this than the Viper. It's ugly? Whatever... If it said O-60 in 2.8seconds all of you would think it's the most beautifull car in the world!

This is an extremly sexy machine (I never use that term, but this car is truly sexy)