WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

i think they had a few shots of dog piss with a slight after taste of rabies...<!-- Signature -->

2. They're draggin' the name into dog sh*t. This is stupid. Looks too much like the ford thunderbird (chevy style). Back in the 50's, corvettes and thunderbirds used to compete.
    Eversince vettes kicked thunderbird's ass, thunderbirds became heavier and slower.
    If chevy wanted to bring back one of their out of production cars, they could have at least TRIED not to make it so obvious what it's competing with.

I love GM, hate this car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b>i think they had a few shots of dog piss with a slight after taste of rabies...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->for real what is up with this crap
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

Chevy's engineers must be on drugs.
    Really...
    What the hell... a Bel Air with inline 5?

5. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Greatman</i>
    <b>Chevy's engineers must be on drugs.
    Really...
    What the hell... a Bel Air with inline 5?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Inline 5, thats odd. That is probably the stupidest idea chevy and gm has ever come up with. Its not a 4cyl, yet not a 6. It is a horrible concept. They are ruining the name of a 50's classic. This car should have the LS1 in it. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

chevy needs to get some ideas going that might have a chance at actually selling if they intend to send them to the market for buyers<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY DRINKING?

I think that the in line five is kinda dumb but i think this car would be sweet if it had a really good stereo some hydraulics and some gold spoke rims!!!!