What the hell!

Discussion in '1968 Mazda Cosmo Sport' started by Sintarrion, Aug 10, 2002.

1. All I have to say is.........What the hell! What kind of shit is that!?

2. Re: What the hell!

This car is shite! Who the hell is picking these supercars? What a worthless POS. PAH!

3. Re: What the hell!

What's the reason that you hate this car so much?

4. Re: What the hell!

Sintarrion
    "All I have to say is.........What the hell! What kind of shit is that!? "

It's the supercar of that time. The performance, design & style doesn't look like something up to your par but back in those days, this is remarkable.

Wheelman
    "This car is shite! Who the hell is picking these supercars? What a worthless POS. PAH! "

What do you consider a supercar? Something that you can put a body kit on, chrome rims, neon altezza lights that girls drive around? Get your facts straight, a legitimate reason besides the consensus remark you made previously & some intelligence before you rate another car.

5. Sure Agree w/ Mr 3 Rotor... This car is the SHIT... What car nowadays would get to 60 in 9 seconds w/ a 0.9L engine. I know 6 cylinders w/ 3.8L that perform about that much... Its incredible to see a car w/ an engine its size push out 138bhp / Litre. This car IS the shit.... if i was in the 60s I would Pimp in this

6. This is an amazing car that did much more with much less than most other cars of its day. On the right road course, not only was it capable of owning most other cars of its day, it was capable of owning most cars of its day that had more than five times the displacement.