whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

Discussion in '2002 Porsche 911 GT2' started by ilovefastcars, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

Cayenne isn't out yet so I think thats the reason you haven't seen any. Plus the Cayenne is going to kick some major shit so just wait and give it a chance. BTW it looks much better in real life. (I've sat in one)

2. Re: whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

the porsche can go offroad too. it was designed for on and offroad driving

3. Re: whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

I think the porsche makin a suv is great, specially with the way they did it. They made hte ultimate on-road SUV. I have heard the turbo can 0-60 in 5.5. thats #$%#in crazy. thats the same a a stock rx7. also, someone said 0-60 in 4.7 aint fast. htats bull shit. 99.9% of the cars on the road cant do it in 4.7. thats what a ferrari 355 duz it in. thats not exactly slow. also, someone sed BMW mad good cars, but not great cars, they make awesome cars. the M3 and M5 are just as fast as a 911, not to mention are way cheaper. sorry i got off topic. i just think the cayenne is the best way they coulda made an SUV, 450 hp is damn nice, and fits porsche very well.

4. Re: whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

whats the first thing you think of when you hear porsche? Sports CAR. not SUV. Having personaly test driving the SUV ill tell u its quick. Real quick. Infact id say it could beat most cars. But u cant ignore the fact that its a truck and its got mass lots of it. And let me also tell you that driving a truck like a car isnt that rewarding. its missing something. I respect the technological advances and what porsche is trying to do, but it seems to be a step in the rong direction to me.

5. Re: whats your opinion on the porsche suv?

Cayenne = Financial Stability so Porsche can make cars like the GT3 and the Carrera GT