when is coming the new M6

Discussion in '1978 BMW 635 CSi' started by LUISM3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: when is coming the new M6

M6? I never heard of that.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: when is coming the new M6

M6 was the M-version of this 6-series bimmer. The new 6-series should presented in the upcoming auto-shows.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: when is coming the new M6

this is a cult car. It has huge character<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: when is coming the new M6

there is no "6" series so it won't have one, too bad.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: when is coming the new M6

What the #$%# are you talking about? Do you even know what is a 6-series bimmer? If not, I'd be happy to guide you...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: when is coming the new M6

man ur an idiot, complete and udderly stupid..u should be shot...of course there is a 6 series dumb ass

8. Re: when is coming the new M6

I heard the 6 series should be back in 2004 but the new M6 wont be till about 2006.

9. Re: when is coming the new M6

No, they both will be availalble a year earlier 2003/2005 the M6 is also rumored to have a 5.5L BMW Motorsport V10 with around 580hp...

10. Re: when is coming the new M6

tiger005 you seem to be lost, have you scrolled up lately?

11. Re: when is coming the new M6

Well the new M6 in 2003, 2004 has 5.5L V10 with 500hp+ same engine as the new M5.

12. Re: when is coming the new M6

Tiger005 it's ok, there are also people who think the holocaust never happened and people who think aliens landed at Roswell in 48. We all say stupid things every once in a while.
    Everybody else, yea I too heard it was gonna be a 5.5L V10, and I too am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

13. Re: when is coming the new M6

yeah, it's coming soon, and my friend's friend is the second person on the waiting list for it in the US, so I might get to ride in it! That'll kick ass

14. Re: when is coming the new M6

My neighbor is also on the list. He's currently driving an M5 and said the M6 will probably be faster due to weight differences. He said he'd give me a ride if I saw him out. OOO I can't wait.

15. Re: when is coming the new M6

It's gonna be lighter indeed , but i think it's mainly gonna be faster because it's gonna have a v10 instead of a v8 and 550 bhp instead of 400 bhp .

16. Re: when is coming the new M6

The new M6 is scheduled for 2005.
    The 5.5L V10 is expected in both the M5 and M6 for 2005.