When you don't feel like mixing a proper drink

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Jan 17, 2014.

1. What's a paardenkut?

Sounds dirty, assuming that paard is somehow related to Pferd.

2. Horses #$%#

3. If I don't feel like mixing a drink, I go to a bar and someone does it for me.

At home I drink beer and wine pretty much exclusively these days.

5. Actually, same here. Sometimes I just take a pull from the bottle, though. Let's be honest.

6. If I have good vodka, I take it pure. If I have shit vodka then mix it with any fruit juice I have laying around. Or just beer.

7. Couple weeks back I was drinking Peach Ciroc with Orangina. #%[email protected] af but it was mad tasty. Usually I just drink Makers on ice, though.

8. That sounds really good actually. Flavored vodka is usually disgusting, but ciroc manages to pull it off well. their coconut vodka is wonderful

9. What does it mean... "#%[email protected] af "

10. What does it mean... "#%[email protected] af "?

11. bItchmade as ****

12. ciroc isn't even vodka

13. What does that mean?

14. It was a girly drink, old man.

15. You're right. I think the term for it is actually 'grape neutral spirit'

I prefer if to actual vodka for a martini, but I wouldn't go to town on it. It gives a nasty headache.

16. I got some at duty free on my recent trip to florida since you were talking about it …

I actually really liked it … just had ciroc soda and lime … not a vodka or grape neutral spirt guy by trade but I could see myself keeping it on hand

17. Whiskey, Disaronno, and Coke in roughly equal measures tastes just like cherry coke.

18. The worst hangover I ever got was from Grappa 10 years ago.

To this day I can't go near the stuff without feeling nauseous.

19. port has claim to my worst hangover

20. How do you make one?

Mix Heineken with mare's menstrual blood?

21. southern comfort is what i cant go near anymore, gross

22. SoCo?

Wow, I haven't even heard someone mention that stuff in 10 years. Yah, that shit sucks.