Where can i purchase this car?

Discussion in '1999 Mercedes-Benz Vision SLR' started by BMWWILLLIE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

its supposed to sell for a little under 300,000

2. i want this car so bad
    can u get rockershifts for the steering wheel

how boat those backpacks
    who came up wit that idea???<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

Well, if you head on over to MB Europe's showroom with about $10,000,000 to pay off all the guards, you can probably get it for free! Other than that, I'm not sure that it's available.

4. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

You want one?! Tough. So does everybody else. They're not for sale though. In fact, none have even been produced.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

I believe that this car would be produced somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd Quarter of 2003 and be sold for $100,000 apiece...

Anyways... you can always opt for the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR which sells for $1,547,000 if ur really itching on gettin' ur hands on a steering wheel of a Merc supercar<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

The car will sell in late 2003 for £250 000 (That's POUNDS, multiply by 1.6 for dollars). The first 40 have already sold.

7. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

all of them are sold out the last time I've heard<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

Good news and Bad News!

Good news they really are going to produce this car, either 2003 or 2005!

Bad news the price plan is 3/4 of a million!

$750,000 US roughly!

The car design ain't really worth that kind of money, its way more expensive than lamborghini, what is merc thinking planning prices so high?

This car is sweet, i hope people won't buy this car at such prices! i want no sales for such price and force merc to lower it!

The uderstand the price being so high but 300K USD sounds more like it! Cuz Its got to need a price to really fight Lamborghini Murciélago and Ferrari Maranello

9. Re: Where can i purchase this car?

McLaren Cars Ltd. took part in designing this car, the price is probably cause McLaren+Mercedes influence.<!-- Signature -->