Where did we go wrong?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aych Es Vee, Aug 28, 2018.

1. #26 Tree Fitty, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    You're just jealous you didn't get famous off a dank youtube video about ur unborn child clapping xir's hands

SEABEE and ScoRpFerrari like this.
  2. also, what happened to Big Rob and Clever Robot? Social media tells me they arent together anymore :(
    On another note, what did V1 sc.net look like?

SEABEE likes this.
  3. Just laughed at xir's

SEABEE likes this.
  4. all I remember were colorful fonts. I was like 12 wtf.

Big Rob should come back.

SEABEE likes this.
  5. They are not together? I have both of them on ig.

6. ya, have a look. Shes posted many pics with some red bearded guy called Ben. I just did some IG stalking right now

7. Oh damn you're right. I always thought they would be forever.

8. Are you still married?

9. Divorced crew, signing in

SEABEE and Scentless Apprentice like this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Me? Yes

12. 3 months and going strong

13. Its the future

14. clever robot is dating comunista and big rob is dating noisysun
    turb0 and bumbles are married

15. This is insane. I created this account during the summer before High School in 2001 - but was posting (mostly lurking) for a couple years in middle school before I decided that FINGER ELEVEN was a super sick username...

I remember sitting on here until early in the morning, constantly refreshing the page to a never-ending stream of posts and jokes and just general bullshit. It was the best.

I still laugh out loud when I think of Chevy, who was apparently from Calgary too? That post about tranny bang was legendary. Are you retarded? "yes".

That's too bad about Big Rob and his gyal. Rob was always funny to have around.

I'm actually married now, too... damn. Almost 20 years really flies!

16. This site seems to only be used for SEO and revenue from ads. Life after sc.net is going to be weird and scary.

17. Did you know you can order best-selling products like those and many others with Alexa?

Buy this Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black. You'll love features like:
    • Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more
    • Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and SiriusXM
    • Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device
    • Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices
    • Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable
    • 30,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino's. Always getting smarter and adding new features
    • Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
    Order here
    https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QBC0AN54AT1JZ0K8NE9K

Buy Amazon Echo Dot
    Amazon.com supercars.net
    Echo Dot supercars.net
    Alexa Reviews
    Review Echo Alexa
    Best Echo Dot Reviews
    Echo Dot Review
    Online Alexa Review

SEABEE and ETB4U like this.
  18. You get that sort of ads?

All I receive are methane and Muslim wife ads.

ETB4U likes this.
  19. Right now all my ads are for hotels in Norway. Gonna take a while to clear all that remarketing from my browsers.

20. I'm still here dude

21. Awkward...

IdoL likes this.
  22. woah and such

weird when you see the site in your bookmarks and come back to find your login still working

Tree Fitty likes this.
  23. This thread is the most action this site has seen in awhile. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Kinda like how a dog gives you that one last little look of energy before you put them down.