wheres the engin?

Discussion in '2001 Peugeot Moonster Concept' started by diablo_88, Aug 10, 2002.

1. alotta things come to mind when you see this like: weres the motor, wheres the steering wheel, why the hell does that slow piece of crap need a spoiler how do you sit down ,can it fly , weres the drugs that peugeot was smoking,are the drugs in the trunk if there is 1 , do you have to push it down a hill to start it? these are just some questions there is if you have any please reply.

2. Re: wheres the engin?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from diablo_88</i>
    <b>alotta things come to mind when you see this like: weres the motor, wheres the steering wheel, why the hell does that slow piece of crap need a spoiler how do you sit down ,can it fly , weres the drugs that peugeot was smoking,are the drugs in the trunk if there is 1 , do you have to push it down a hill to start it? these are just some questions there is if you have any please reply.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> It doesn't have an engine, it have a pedals!! hehe<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: wheres the engin?

lol

4. Re: wheres the engin?

o yEA and also where is the sense in this car

5. Re: wheres the engin?

This car was built to show off the winning design from Peugeot's first annual design contest. It is strictly a show car built for the sake of creativity.

Some people should read the captions.

6. Re: wheres the engin?

why waste time and money on a crud thing like this? whats the point? no motor, suspension and transmission.

7. Re: wheres the engin?

It doesnt cost much its hardly a waste. they dont have to pay desighners, they hardly have to pay the builders of it, no need for research, no testing needed and itl only cost a few bob for some aluminium thats curvy :\ but it looks cool....just think of it as an ornament rather than a car. i wonder if the guy who won the contest actualy gets to keep the car.

8. Re: wheres the engin?

The only thing that’s cool & unique about this car (if this is a car) is the way it's entirely chrome plated.

9. Re: wheres the engin?

they said.....Thus, no engine, tranmission or even suspension systems are in place.

10. Re: wheres the engin?

Yeah, it was the product of a design contest led by Peugeot to search for new talent. It was won by this design from a Serbian designer.
    I think it is weird, but how cool would it be to drive it down the street? Unfortunately, it has no engine, so its only a dream...

11. Re: wheres the engin?

What Retard would not put a engine in a car!!!!! And it looks like An alien Spacecraft or something.It looks So small to.

12. Re: wheres the engin?

Hardly any prototypes have engines. They're simply design ideas put in shows to gauge response and share new artistic ideas. A couple of years ago I was at a car show that had a cadillac concept that looked like little more than a cardboard cut out. The head and tail lights were painted on.

13. Re: wheres the engin?

Man, you're some piece of work. Where the hell do you think they would put an engine? There's nothing in front of the cockpit and there's nothing behind the rear wheels. It shouldn't take a genius to deduce that it will be a mid engine layout. And another thing Kreskin, how can you possibly know that this car is going to be slow when they don't even have an engine in it yet. They could put 500hp in it for all you know.

14. Re: wheres the engin?

You know what; "lol" is not a reply. "Gee, I thought that was pretty funny and I agree/disagree with your standpoint because..." would be a reply. "lol" is a pansy little acronym for something that isn't even a sentence. When someone tells you a joke in person, do you look at them blankly and say "lol?" No one cares that you're "laughing out loud"; if we did, we'd communicate via conference call.

15. Re: wheres the engin?

Dude, you misspelled your own name!!!

16. Re: wheres the engin?

are u frigging serious?...the engine is probably in the back part, under that POINTLESS spoiler...but i think this thing looks sick...doesa any one know how much it costs?