who cares about diablo

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by mustangs4ever, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is a Murcielago. Obviously better than any other lambo.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: who cares about diablo

I care about the Diablo, but yeah, the Murcielago is obviously better then past Lambos. But the Diablo is still an excellant example of a Lamborghini. By the way, Mustangs are pieces of crap. Although Ford does make high quality plastic parts. The car is simply ugly.

3. Re: who cares about diablo

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Antiford</i>
    <b>I care about the Diablo, but yeah, the Murcielago is obviously better then past Lambos. But the Diablo is still an excellant example of a Lamborghini. By the way, Mustangs are pieces of crap. Although Ford does make high quality plastic parts. The car is simply ugly. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your post was ok until i read ur last sentence. Mustangs are not pieces of crap (But then again looking at your name i am guessing your probably 14 or so, a chevy fan who thinks they're the greatest car on the planet). If they are so crap why do they continue to sell well? If you think its ugly then thats ur choice but you just cannot say they're CRAP.... <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: who cares about diablo

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Antiford</i>
    <b>I care about the Diablo, but yeah, the Murcielago is obviously better then past Lambos. But the Diablo is still an excellant example of a Lamborghini. By the way, Mustangs are pieces of crap. Although Ford does make high quality plastic parts. The car is simply ugly. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your post was ok until i read ur last sentence. Mustangs are not pieces of crap (But then again looking at your name i am guessing your probably 14 or so, a chevy fan who thinks they're the greatest car on the planet). If they are so crap why do they continue to sell well? If you think its ugly then thats ur choice but you just cannot say they're CRAP.... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, I don't like Ford. But I'm not a big Chevy fan either(I do like the ZO6 though) Chevy is in no way the greatest car company in the world. However, I am a fan of Italian and German supercars like Ferrari and what this topic is about, Lamborghini. So don't ever accuse me of being a Chevy fan just because I hate Ford. Fool!

5. Re: who cares about diablo

Wow, what a car... If I was rich I have this damn car.

6. Re: who cares about diablo

ARE YOU NUTS??? THE DIABLO WOULD **** THIS PIECE OF SHIT ANYDAY!!<!-- Signature -->