Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by bugatti442, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Yeah, I watched them live online using AOL media player at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas at Universal, they kicked ass. One of the better bands of the evening. P.O.D. was right before them and THEY SUCKED! I believe "Self Esteem" was also the last song they played at Almost Acoustic Christmas, either that or "Come Out and Play." but sadly, they only played for half an hour (there was still one band that had to play anyways).

2. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

My favorite video by Offspring is that one that goes "My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that *****". I think that video is soooo funny!!!

3. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Oh yeah, thats "Why Dont You Get A Job?" I love how that chick like strips off her clothes and walks out on the dood (especially the part where she strips off her clothes). Another GREAT video is "Pretty Fly for a White Guy." LOTS of hot Latinas in there.

4. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Oh yeah, I forgot about "Pretty Fly for a White Guy". I havn't saw the video in a long ass time.

5. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

"get a job"

6. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Sadly, my computer for some reason cant show any videos from Splinter or Americana. I can only see the Ixnay videos on it, so I havent seen "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" in a while either. I think i screwed up my disc drive by burning too many CDs on it, lol.

7. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

I usally go to Kazaa and download a bunch of music and videos from there. The music industry have been suing people lately for file sharing. The Feds made it illegal to download music from the interne. So what I do now is right after I get done copying my music, I copy it onto the hardrive and then deleted from my share folder. Other people won't be able to copy from me but the Feds won't be able to see me on there sharing files too.

8. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

ever heard of a thing called Policeware? It total BS. Some idiotic congressmen proposed a law that says that eventually all computers will be sold with software/hardware installed to prevent and report illegal copying/downloading of music. Its pissing me off, such an idea. It's also stupid cuz its unconstitutional damnit!

9. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

F#%k that shit!

10. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Offspring ruuuullleess. Buy Splinter its pretty good.

11. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Dude what about Blizzard of Oz?! Randy Rhodes and is the man!

12. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

The offspring is definetly my favorite band

13. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Dude what about Blizzard of Oz?! Randy Rhodes is the man!

14. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

I play all of them too!

15. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

Hell yeah. I also see ALOT of potential in Audioslave. Cant wait to see what they come out with. As soon as I have what will be their "collection", ill be set.

16. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

I hear that

17. Re: Who is the best...Saleen,Steeda,Roush,Kenny Brown???

I know the Offspring's 7th CD just came out, BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!