who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Discussion in '1993 Rinspeed Viper Veleno' started by DarkStar, Aug 10, 2002.

1. what r u crazy that's suicide what next they gonna put NO2 in a Mclaren<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

What's wrong with a little NOS

3. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Someone who wants to go real #$%#in fast puts NOS in a viper. I saw NOS in a viper gts once, i about shit my pants. I think it was all for looks though, i bet the guy didn't use it

4. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

first, you cant put it on a mclaren, you cant mod mclarens. and anyways, whats rong with nitrous. i heard bout a 800tt with a 300 shot, that car would whup any cars ass.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

championnat japonais. Partis septième sur la grille, Martini et Krosnoff terminent

à la même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. L'expérience ne sera pas renouvelée l'année suivante.
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Actually thery have put NOS in a McLaren. I f you want a picture of it email me at Juggalo170@aol.com and iw ill send it to you.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

why are yall calling it NOS.NOS is a company that stands for nitrous oxide systems.calling it NOS makes you seem like the only way you've heard of it was by watching the fast and the furious.unless you wanna sound like a dumbass call it nitrous, nitrous oxide, or atleast NO2

8. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

it sucks

9. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

An 800tt with a 300 shot! Wouldn't that qualify as a missile, not a car?

10. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

True That

11. #11 fastzman12, Mar 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  12. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

Well i guess crazy people might. It sounds a bt nuts if u ask me most people couldent find a streach of road long enough to reach the sort of speeds a dodge is capable of so what is the use of no2

13. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

that mopar looks like it got raped by a pimp..... not too bad though, heh

P.S.; for all you whiners... NOS, Nitous, No2, NAWZ{*shudder*}, Nitrous Oxide.. what the HELL does it matter, its all the same shitthat mopar looks like it got raped by a pimp..... not too bad though, heh

P.S.; for all you whiners... NOS, Nitous, No2, NAWZ, Nitrous Oxide.. what the HELL does it matter, its all the same shit

14. Re: who the hell puts NO2 in a dodge

what the hell? that pimp raped my post too *crys*