WHO THINKS THIS CAR IS GAY?????

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by MRLevin, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: WHO THINKS THIS CAR IS GAY?????

Damn Straight.<!-- Signature -->

2. okay come on be honest you know this is a piece a sh*t! Lamborghini. oh yeah there cool, if your gay. I'd much rather buy a PT Cruiser with my money, then tune it up so it smokes the SHIT out of this car. Besides this new design is awful compared to tha PT Cruiser. You see the name sez it all "cruiser" now thats HOGHT ( for all ya'll un-ghetto peeps out there HOGHT means HOT) Now Murcey-, murchi-, oh who gives a F*CK how ya spell it, it probably means PIECE OF SH*T in italian anyway. So why waste $300,000 on a car thats built for morons. Now i know all you haters out there are gonna try and dis me by calling me stupid or gay, but lets look at this. If you spend $300,000 on a car alone, who do you think is the stupid one. $300,000 on a car? Get tha hell outta here. Thats like askin an eskimo to live in Mexico. So to all ya'll haters out there don't even bother answer back to dis, because all ya'll know that You's is dumb.

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME"
    "I'MA GET BUCKS LIKE MILWAKEE CAUSE LIKE SAM I CASSEL (CAN SELL)"
    "CONFUCIUS SAY... HE WHO BUY THIS CAR IS A RETARD!!"
    "NAT NAT"

3. Re: WHO THINKS THIS CAR IS GAY?????

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked the Diablo okay but this has no styling. it looks like a burnt and petrified cardboard box. I knew the switch to Volkswagen group was a bad idea for Lambroghini.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WHO THINKS THIS CAR IS GAY????? (to nipman007)

hey nipmann007, gee sorry but where do I begin, ok first type in normal english, it takes longer to write like that and it just makes you look silly writing in what you call ghetto style and is a pain in the a** to read. Gee lets spell hot "hoght" come off it will ya?

Second a PT cruiser is a shopping trolley not a high performance supercar. So why you are comparing these two is beyond me. A PT cruiser is FWD and puts out a mere what, 100kw or so? maybe if your lucky 1/4 of the power of this car. The PT cruiser makes to 0-60mph in about what about 10 1/2 seconds, quater mile in what 18.2 seconds? I dont know exactly but judging by it's FWD configiration and a power to weight ratio of 14.3kg/kw I think these would be close. Now the Lambo is a 432KW, 0-60mph 3.8secs and a quater mile time of about low to high 11's make it just a tad faster than th PT.

Thirdly the name is Murcielago, you see it was a fighting bull, do some history and maybe you will understand. PT Cruiser is named so because it sounds cool, no heritage. Dont get me wrong the PT Cruiser is good for picking up kids and doing shopping, just dont treat it as a supercar, there's a reason supercars a bloody fast and shopping trolleys bloody slow.

Fourthly the Lambo Murcielago is priced so high because it is hand made with the finest precision tools, technology and engineers. the PT is made by the thousands each day.

Fifth, the reason you bag out the Lambo is because maybe you realise that you will never own one let alone touch one. Once you earn the money to be even able to afford such a car when you earn lets say $500 000 per year I'de like to see you drive in a PT cruiser.

Next time you want to bag out a car back it up with some facts. Im not saying that everyone has to like this car, but dont go saying it is sh** because you cant afford one or know nothing about the car. You dont like it? fine, just dont go comparing aples to oranges, not everyone has to like every car that some else likes, but when you think a car sucks, back it up with facts not fiction.

5. Re: WHO THINKS THIS CAR IS GAY?????

Folks, why bother listening to this asshole - obviously, he just another bad-ass mother#$%#er who be chillin wid da hoght ass beeyatch's cos he picks dem up in his slammin PT cruiser.

He is just being a cock because he KNOWS that he can't ever get one. I really wouldn't gratify his immature beliefs with an arguement. Just ignore him, and leave him to beat off in the corner over a bra catalogue, like every depraved 12 year old kid.

<!-- Signature -->

6. I think that you need to shut up.

gee PT Cruiser or Murcielago.........no contest, PT Cruiser is a chicks car. Never in my life would I drive one. A PT Cruiser will never be able to beat a Murcielago, ever. I'm a Ferrari fan so this is tough for me to say but this is the first Lambo I've liked since the Miura. Oh by the way to whomever, Volkswagon owns BOTH Audi AND Lambo. Oh Nipman rice burners suck man, they sound like my lawnmower and blow their engines at the end of the quarter while the Lambo can go from a standing start in 6th gear. If you don't get the signicance of this then you should shut up because your entire post made no sense and had nothin backing it up proving that you shouldn't be posting for lack of automotive understanding.

~MK