why are people buying these!!????

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by lessthanjakefreak, Dec 22, 2002.

1. i dont understand what the hell is up with this. sales are going up but why???? they look like shit and if you want a nice suv get a lexus or x5. so dont use that excuse gamer. some peolpe sa they pretty good off road. once again an x5 ca do just a good of job if not better and i have driven a x5 off road and its great. it can definityly match h2 in off road and is better in style. x5 is faster. hell thats obvious. not to mention the gas mileage. and for my last point. its 50,000 cheaper!!!!!!!!!!! why the hell by this!!!

2. Re: why are people buying these!!????

I agree, they do look rather box-ish. i think the reason people are buying these is because of the price lowering, these once costed very much(perveous hummers). now they only cost around 50,000 wich is a good price. but to me they just look like giant squares on wheels

3. Re: why are people buying these!!????

because people buy them to say they own a hummer but in reality they will never use it to its full potential

4. Re: why are people buying these!!????

Wealthy men buy these for their wives to make up for their poor driving skills. This way, when wifey is yapping away on her cell-phone and runs a red-light, the poor bastard in the automobile will be killed instead of her. I'm looking forward to 5-dollar-per-gallon gas prices. I'm going to have a lot of fun at the pumps.

5. Re: why are people buying these!!????

good point

6. Re: why are people buying these!!????

you will never find a chick driving one of these

7. Re: why are people buying these!!????

yep

8. Re: why are people buying these!!????

Agreed. anyways wealthy men drive (if not are being shofered) ferrari's lambos, bentley's ect

9. Re: why are people buying these!!????

i am emmit smith

10. Re: why are people buying these!!????

i am emmit smith