Why do people hate this?

Discussion in '2002 Porsche 911 GT2' started by CarreraGtRacer, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Re: Why do people hate this?

nah, do u have experiance of it? not on a track?

2. Re: Why do people hate this?

ANYONE HATES THIS??? I REALLY DONT THINK SO... PROBABLY THIS CAR IS BETTER THAN THEIR DREAM CARS OR SOMETHING~~~
    THIS MAY NOT BE THE FASTEST WHEN COMPARE TO BIG ENGINE CARS, BUT FOR SURE WHEN YOU COMPARE THE HP PER LITER, ITS DEFINITELY BETTER THEN MANY CARS...

I LIKE EVERY CARS THAT HAS LARGE HP AND TORQUE WITH A ENGINE THAT IS UNDER 6.5L

3. Re: Why do people hate this?

under 6.5l well bloody hell thats pretty much everything bar a viper speed 12 bugatti and caddi 16 cant be bothered to think of others. yeah its got loads of bhp per litre, standard subarus have 140bhp/l.
    and have you read any of my post, doubt it or you would have gone mad but its all true.

4. Re: Why do people hate this?

Most people hate this because thay cant affort to have one or their cars are not performing better than this car.IMO this car is one of the best car for those people want a weekend street/track fun car direct from the factory.

5. Re: Why do people hate this?

its ok on the track but a deathtrap accident waiting to happen on the road, its ok for cruising but try anything spirited and it gets awkward.

6. Re: Why do people hate this?

Hmm. may be this is your opinions and experiences , But I have alot of good impressions and experiences during driving this car,This car got a complete dfferent driving characteristic compare with those AWD tubro cars and FR ,MR cars. Personaly,I find those AWD turbo cars abit less challenging and Fun compare with this RR car

7. Re: Why do people hate this?

the 996 turbo (AWD) is almost as bad as this its just a bit more stable. the best one is the Boxter but ven that runs out of talent too soon

8. Re: Why do people hate this?

Nissan skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR34). DOnt even get me started on the N1...

9. Re: Why do people hate this?

FCKN RETARD!!! The 427 ahsnt been builkt even, apart from the fact it was a prototype and has been cancelled

10. Re: Why do people hate this?

The one he's talkng about is a Monaro Cv-8 with a 427 in it, that has been built specifically for Nations Cup.

11. Re: Why do people hate this?

a long ride in a porsche turbo almost screams for a kidny-belt, but I have never tried the GT2 - but lower and harder suspension, non polsteret bucketseats and 480 BHP. It has to be worse.
    Those I know who have tried it, says it's the craziest machine you can buy. No ESP, no PSM, no... no... pure driving, and you need to work for what you get.
    but kidnies or no kidnies, and think the GT2 is one of the sexiest cars made, and for its pure crazyness - ohh it's to die for!