Why do they have

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kirbyzook, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Girls being hosts for car shows? Most of them don't know what they're talking about (except for a few, like the one on 5th gear). I guess it's to sell the show more for guys, but personally I find it annoying. I'd rather have a guy hosting the show when he knows what he's talking about than a girl up there that doesn't know what she's talking about.

2. Only once I've really noticed in the chick on 5th Gear, and that show is garbage regardless...

3. ever watched tuner transformations? they do some cool stuff to the rides, but they have the #1 most annoying chick host. she knows NOTHING.

4. Women should be seen and not heard.

5. Speed channel is shit, no matter who hosts the shows

6. I actually find 5th gear really entertaining. Some of their reports are interesting and educational (not in the boring way), like the guys vs. girls episode, or the pileup episode.

7. cept when they show F1 races.

8. What the hell?

9. I guess Vikki(SP) on 5th gear knows a thing or two. The girl that host Power Block on Spike TV races one of thos forumla BMW or Toyota Atlanta car so ummmmmmm she really is a racer is part of a team.

Other thne that there just eye candy

10. I don't really mind eye candy, but I don't like when they start talking like they think they know.

11. Yeah and some WRC and some Le Mans, but generally they suck like none other