Why don't i see this car...?

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Bluey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Out of all the Vipers i see on the Gold Coast(Australia) i never see this 1...I say Vipers rangin' from GT and V10, to the GTS and RT-10, i've only ever seen 1 GTS-R and never seen this 1...WHY!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Cause they've only made a few, only two that I know of. But if you want, you could buy all the mods, lol! Put it on your car, j/k. Anyways, I think they've only made a couple.

3. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Cause they've only made a few, only two that I know of. But if you want, you could buy all the mods, lol! Put it on your car, j/k. Anyways, I think they've only made a couple.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nah i'm pretty damn sure they got more then 2...
    I've seen pics and videos of them...
    Theres more then a couple...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Well those two right there are the only ones I've seen, but maybe there are more, I don't know.....

5. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Nah i've seen 4 video clips of 4 different Venom 800tt's so there are at least 4 in my books.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Ah, I see. And in regards to the James Kot topic, since I couldn't post it there, I'm posting it here. He said that Americans are stupid cause they got hit in the head by too many planes well.... Funny my ASS! You ignorant, arrogant, jerk. You think we're all stupid and then you go and make the dumbest comment I've heard yet. What you just said is what makes Americans think you are so dumb. And let's see how you would feel if three planes crashed in your country and killed THOUSANDS of people, you wouldn't be very happy now would you, the subject would be a little touchy wouldn't it? That is the most egotistical, incompotent, selfish comment I have ever heard anyone on this sight ever say. It's people like you that give Europeans bad reputations. I pitty you, you selfish fool.

7. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Yeah, I don't think that people understand how serious the teriorist attacks were. They had a huge impact to our economy. Thats not something that anyone should joke about.

8. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Quote from onlymopar:
    "Ah, I see. And in regards to the James Kot topic, since I couldn't post it there, I'm posting it here. He said that Americans are stupid cause they got hit in the head by too many planes well.... Funny my ASS! You ignorant, arrogant, jerk. You think we're all stupid and then you go and make the dumbest comment I've heard yet. What you just said is what makes Americans think you are so dumb. And let's see how you would feel if three planes crashed in your country and killed THOUSANDS of people, you wouldn't be very happy now would you, the subject would be a little touchy wouldn't it? That is the most egotistical, incompotent, selfish comment I have ever heard anyone on this sight ever say. It's people like you that give Europeans bad reputations. I pitty you, you selfish fool."

I couldn't have said it any better, onlymopar, you said everything there is to say!!!

9. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Penguindude23</i>
    <b>Quote from onlymopar:
    "Ah, I see. And in regards to the James Kot topic, since I couldn't post it there, I'm posting it here. He said that Americans are stupid cause they got hit in the head by too many planes well.... Funny my ASS! You ignorant, arrogant, jerk. You think we're all stupid and then you go and make the dumbest comment I've heard yet. What you just said is what makes Americans think you are so dumb. And let's see how you would feel if three planes crashed in your country and killed THOUSANDS of people, you wouldn't be very happy now would you, the subject would be a little touchy wouldn't it? That is the most egotistical, incompotent, selfish comment I have ever heard anyone on this sight ever say. It's people like you that give Europeans bad reputations. I pitty you, you selfish fool."

I couldn't have said it any better, onlymopar, you said everything there is to say!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well my country isn't stupid enough to fund a terrorist with money and weapons. That one didn't come back to haunt you. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

What a total ass that guy is.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Penguindude23</i>
    <b>Quote from onlymopar:

I couldn't have said it any better, onlymopar, you said everything there is to say!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well my country wasn't stupid enough to supply a terrorist with money and weapons. That one didn't come back to haunt you.

12. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Well people need to lay off the attacks. It's not something that we're very proud of! I don't think those families that are widowed and parentless are very happy about what happened. Maybe you should take other people into consideration before you start talking about such a touchy topic. Stop being so selfish and try to open your eyes and think of others.

13. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Well people need to lay off the attacks. It's not something that we're very proud of! I don't think those families that are widowed and parentless are very happy about what happened. Maybe you should take other people into consideration before you start talking about such a touchy topic. Stop being so selfish and try to open your eyes and think of others.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course they aren't happy, their own government raped their ass. Too bad americans are too stupid to figure it out though.

14. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Obviously you don't understand the severity of this situation, the suffering that those thousands of families went through. So why don't you just shut the hell up and drop the whole plane thing. It's not f*cking funny, and if you think so, you have some major issues to work out. This sights supposed to allow people to come in and voice their opinions on cars, so you bringing up the whole plane incident, and saying that's why Americans are dumb, just shows how pathetic you really are. So just drop it, and may God have mercy on you.

15. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Yeah, there is no god.

16. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

One time I saw this car for sale on Ebay motors section. Actually, I can't remember if it was this one, or the Hennessey 600, but it was definetly one of the 2. If memory serves me right, I think it was going for about $200 000 dollars. But for the performance you get its worth it.

Angus <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from James Kot</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Well people need to lay off the attacks. It's not something that we're very proud of! I don't think those families that are widowed and parentless are very happy about what happened. Maybe you should take other people into consideration before you start talking about such a touchy topic. Stop being so selfish and try to open your eyes and think of others.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course they aren't happy, their own government raped their ass. Too bad americans are too stupid to figure it out though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You really need to shut your mouth. This website is suposed to be about CARS, not about trying to make a war with your country and mine. If you want to talk about cars...this car...stay in this forum, thats fine, but if not, GET THE FU(K OUT! Your jokes are not funny at all, and they are really starting to piss me off. I don't know where in the hell you get off by calling americans stupid when you yourself probably enjoy the benifits that america gives most countries.

18. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Thank god, at least some one else here has some freaking sense. This is a sight about cars. Lay off!

19. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from James Kot</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>

Of course they aren't happy, their own government raped their ass. Too bad americans are too stupid to figure it out though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You really need to shut your mouth. This website is suposed to be about CARS, not about trying to make a war with your country and mine. If you want to talk about cars...this car...stay in this forum, thats fine, but if not, GET THE FU(K OUT! Your jokes are not funny at all, and they are really starting to piss me off. I don't know where in the hell you get off by calling americans stupid when you yourself probably enjoy the benifits that america gives most countries.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey, what are you gonna do about it? Run a plane into my house?! I'm not afraid of you dumb Americans.

20. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Ok, that's your opinion, how about we just drop this whole freaking thing and get back to the car issue?!?!?!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<b>Ok, that's your opinion, how about we just drop this whole freaking thing and get back to the car issue?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I AGREE!

22. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

<b>Ok, that's your opinion, how about we just drop this whole freaking thing and get back to the car issue?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I AGREE!

23. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

Agree...

I got told the other day that there is only 2 of these cars...
    so thats probably why i don't see it.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

LIKE I SAID! Just kiddin', but I'm pretty sure I said that, but, anyways, I thought so....<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Why don't i see this car...?

this car is a rarity isn't it