Why I HATE the Viper

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by F360RIDAZ, Mar 31, 2004.

1. I hate it because it is way fast. Being mostly an import car fan, I hate the viper out of respect for its capabilities. I'll always love Ferraris, but the Viper has definitely caught my attention.

2. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Your a loser. What the hell are you taking about.

3. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

ANYBODY who knows how to read would know what I am talking about. Until you become more literate, please refrain from posting.

Well, I guess I have to reiterate for you...here goes: I've always been a Ferrari fan, and a Euro car fan in general. I never really liked American cars...it's just a matter of taste. However, the Viper has definitely earned my respect. That's sayin' a lot for a guy who prefers imports over U.S. sports cars. Being a Ferrari fan, it's not fun to see a Viper competing successfully with a 550 in LeMans.

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND? Well, if you don't, then I'm sorry. There's not much else I can do.

4. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Dork i bet your 40 Years old living with your mother reading comics why i hate the viper its to fast well loddy freakin da what you still livin in the 1900 when cars could barly hit 20 MPH

5. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Hahaha. I knew someone like you would come up with some response that's shallow and "insightful" like that. You just make me laugh. Learn how to READ....and not just READ, but COMPREHEND! I'm SAYING that I am a Ferrari fan, and the Viper is a strong competitor. I know the Viper is one nice car, and the "hate" that I feel towards it is out of RESPECT. UNDERSTAND???? MUST I SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? Any literate person can deduce what I was trying to say in my very first post.

By the way, where'd you get 40 years old? Haha. If you don't have logic, at least you've got some creativity! HAHAHA.

Looks like someone got burned. 'Nuff said.

6. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Hahaha. I knew someone like you would come up with some response that's shallow and "insightful" like that. You just make me laugh. Learn how to READ....and not just READ, but COMPREHEND! I'm SAYING that I am a Ferrari fan, and the Viper is a strong competitor. I know the Viper is one nice car, and the "hate" that I feel towards it is out of RESPECT. UNDERSTAND???? MUST I SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? Any literate person can deduce what I was trying to say in my very first post.

By the way, where'd you get 40 years old? Haha. If you don't have logic, at least you've got some creativity! HAHAHA.

Looks like someone got burned. 'Nuff said.

7. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Yes, I know the thread title is misleading, but read the message before you post.

8. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

nice, yea if you dont get what he is trying to say please go to an organ bank and buy a brain.

The tact you used to describe this car was very original, thank you.

9. Re:

Well i just wanted to say what a big idiot you are... Anyway, Viper's suck...

10. Re: Re:

I'm an idiot? You must think you're a genius... so coming from you I'll take it as a compliment.

11. Re:

I kind of understand what he is saying about him being a ferrari fan. Im in the same position, but with rugby teams, see i am a proud supporter of Leeds Rhinos rugby team, and our arch rivals are the Bradford bulls team, so naturally just like every over Rhinos fan, i hate the Bradford team. BUT they are a good team, they are very close to us in the table at the moment, and i like the way they play, but i hate them because of who they are... yeah it is a bit complicated, sorry. Not sure if this is what you meant.

12. Re: Re:

thank you somebody got it

13. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

yeah you pussy quit crying

if you hate the viper simply b.c its winning some tittles in the le mans then your gay...why then you should hate all the cars in the lemans ..and only have the ferraris compete with each other your boring dumb f**uck

car lie the viper truely show the power and potential of N/A tuned cars, and if you dont apreciate that, then your just dumb

14. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

Hahaha.

You, misinformed child, should "quit crying."

I'm not whining about anything. I said I love Ferraris, and the Viper is a rival to many cars, and that "hate" that I feel towards it is out of RESPECT. The Viper is a damn GOOD car.

Look at it this way....Many people "hated" Michael Jordan for being so good. It is out of respect, and not the same kind of hatred that is destructive and blind. GOT IT?

You are so ignorant in your posts. Advice: try to think a little sometimes.

Like I said, I know the title of this thread can be misleading...but you should read the first post before you act like the 3 year old kid that you seem to be.

'Nuff said! Booyah.

15. Re: Re:

EXACTLY! The Viper is awesome, but I'm a Ferrari man. It's just my view on the Viper.

16. Re: Why I HATE the Viper

It's just my way of praising the Viper. My heart stays with the European cars, but this car has definitely won its fair share on and off the track.

17. WTF is this a english class?!? ITS A FORUM TO DISCUSS CARS not how much you hate it and freakin reading posts NOT comprehending them.

18. nope
    a 355 can 'own' this

19. You're wrong.

Watch top gear once in a while Mr. Ferrari fan....

The Viper does NOT "Successfully" compete with any modern Ferrari, on or off the track.

It's overrated, uncomfortable, savage, unreliable, flimsy, uncivilized, expensive, and can't go around a track without hitting the dirt or, worse, a wall. If you knew anything about Ferrari's, you'd know that a F430 will beat an SRT-10 (before the 600HP upgrade) both in a straight line and on Nurburgring. The new 600HP Viper gets eaten alive by the 599, so I really don't get why you "hate" this car so much. Go back to Ferrari's, you had it right the first time.

And comparing apples to apples, the 360 is about 7 times the car this 460 HP Viper will ever be. So, now I'm really confused.....

When I first read your post, I thought you were an American car fan impersonating a Ferrari fan in an attempt to bash Ferraris and make other American car fans feel good about themselves. Now that you've milked this to death, I realize that you are probably just another Ferrari fan boy who's never driven (not that I have either) a Ferrari or seriously considered one, but instead hangs posters on his wall and dream of the day you actually get one, kinda like a 16-year-old in a riced out Hyundai.

"Nuff said"

20. I do like the Viper guys, so don't get mad. It's a cool car, no doubt and with the right mods, you can put some badass numbers on the boards in the 1/4 mile.