Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Type S Personality, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Look at thos sweepy, smooth lines, and look how perfect the bumpers, and whole car look! WOW i'm in love. what a beautiful car.....just amazing.....<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Excellent lines, lightweight, BMW engine. What's not to like?!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

I have to agree, a breathtaking example of classic design with the latest technology to make it all come together perfectly.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Some people here are so stupid that they can't recognize a beautiful car when they see one , that's why they flam it.

5. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

i agree with all of u its really somathing to look at 2.....i bet i drives really well 2...hows evers talking shit should just shut up

6. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

This car is awesome, it doesn't look like some shuttle from space. Yuo can actually own this, and have class and elegance AND go fast without looking like some tensed up kid with it's cap on backward trying to race at every red-light.

This car's look is just too classy. I love it.

7. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Morgan put up a good show..the british spirit isn't still effaced from the memory<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

I agree, its one beautiful car w/performance. U don't get cars like this these days, all the sports cars look the same now days, even Porsche lost its originality.

Morgan does an extreme well job of keepin its tradition and blending the modern technology and look.

9. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

well frankly i am impressed with the way the Morgan designers have given us a good modern looking car aswell as keeping it to the classic style...

Masterpiece.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

I fell in love the first time I saw it - EVO, october edition, # 36<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Its a frecking ash wood frame thats why. My scooter is probly more advance.

12. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8er1988</i>
    <b>Its a frecking ash wood frame thats why. My scooter is probly more advance.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

A new idiot...

13. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

well i am sorry that i dont have time and have a life and have no time to post 2000 messages supercarguru

14. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8er1988</i>
    <b>well i am sorry that i dont have time and have a life and have no time to post 2000 messages supercarguru</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Grow up<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Type S Personality</i>
    <b>Look at thos sweepy, smooth lines, and look how perfect the bumpers, and whole car look! WOW i'm in love. what a beautiful car.....just amazing.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree it lokks so great and the colours fits it perfect<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

<b>well i am sorry that i dont have time and have a life and have no time to post 2000 messages supercarguru</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well, thats where you're going, if you continue to post. We dedicate our time to discuss INTELLEGENT matters, and to get rid of idiots like you. You're the one with no life - judging on your post about the scooter remark. Don't 12 year-old momma's boys have scooters? YOU are the one who should grow up. <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

i agree, this car is a beauty. i love the shape and low profile of the car. especially how the front fenders run down the side of the car. the only thing that slightly bothers me is the headlights look a little too close on the inside of the fender where it curves in so it looks a little cross eyed at a three quarter view. i think the bmw v8 makes up for it quite nicely though.

18. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from huntD</i>
    <b>i agree, this car is a beauty. i love the shape and low profile of the car. especially how the front fenders run down the side of the car. the only thing that slightly bothers me is the headlights look a little too close on the inside of the fender where it curves in so it looks a little cross eyed at a three quarter view. i think the bmw v8 makes up for it quite nicely though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Good points! Its a great car, and how they sculpted the front fenders to flow down the car is perfect. The headlights though, yeah, somethings not quite right about them. But everything else makes me say "headlights!? What headlights!"<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

yep, the headlights are a little strange but I could live with that!
    The rest of the car is simply beautiful aswell as have brutal performance!<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

Did anyone take notice of the thread I made? (titled "Listen to it speak") you won't belive your ears...<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

valsdfg<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Why is everyone putting down this car?? Its BEAUTIFUL!

reminds me of a flatworm.<!-- Signature -->