Won't be produced!!!

Discussion in '2002 Alfa Romeo Brera Concept' started by SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Won't be produced!!!

its a crying shame:( this car has style and I've seen it in real life!! which i am privilaged.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Won't be produced!!!

That sux<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Won't be produced!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StillTooSlow</i>
    <b>indeed its a shame. but all the positive feedback about this car will make alfa implement some of the design cues into other cars...hopefully.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah, you would think so.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Won't be produced!!!

indeed its a shame. but all the positive feedback about this car will make alfa implement some of the design cues into other cars...hopefully.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Won't be produced!!!

I just found out that this car wont be produced, wut a crime!! And Zoomy are those prancing horses on the wheels and side??<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Won't be produced!!!

it's a capital crime! <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Won't be produced!!!

it's unique cars like this that can turn around all the other companies boring ideas. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Won't be produced!!!

are you serious? well maybe we'll see it's influence on their future cars. i have to have some hope!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Won't be produced!!!

Negh...Zoomy...is that a prancing horse logo on the fender...? I also prefer the stock light set up, to me it looks more aggresive.
    But someone at Alfa needs to be hurt....and tortured, and forced to sign production...especially to the US and Canada.<!-- Signature -->

10. That sucks! Im so pissed, Alfa just announced that theyre not going to make this car, that pisses me off. Heres some extra stuff I did to one.<!-- Signature -->