WOW!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by LuvSpeed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Someone tell me where i can find some pics of this speedy machine, cuz man its killer LOOKING!

2. #2 SvSi Viper, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: WOW!

Sure. www.hennesseymotorsports.com has some great pics of numerous Venoms. Click there, get in the site and on the left it should say "Cool Pics". Click that. Great pics. I am sure there is other pics other places too.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WOW!

hey thanks for the site, that has some really good pictures on it. Do you know any other good Viper sites, especially with the 800TT?

4. #4 SvSi Viper, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: WOW!

Well, I have discovered a site with all sorts of Viper stuff. It even has over 100 movies on it! I love that site. www.dodge-vipers.com Movies of all sorts of Vipers, including the 800TT. Enjoy.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WOW!

thanx. That's another good site.

6. Re: WOW!

You spelt thanks "thanx", I am sick and tired of hearing people either making spelling or grammatical errors. You really need to take an English lesson.

7. Re: WOW!

thank you for pointing that out i have now decided to take an inglish lesonn.

8. Re: WOW!

WTF?! Hey Viper2, if you were trying to impersonate him that was horrible. You do know we can see your screen name right next to your comment, right? OMG, your pathetic.

And do you really think he thought it was spelled "thanx"?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: WOW!

Does anyone here heard of a possible 950 or more hp Venom?<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: WOW!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>i don't have heard of it yet.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very true.<!-- Signature -->