Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

Discussion in '1922 Bugatti Type 29/30 Indianapolis' started by 6sic6 Mclaren, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

this is a super car and always will be cuz back then this was todays mclarens, or ferraris, that was a very stupid comment KID, u obviuosly know nothing about cars<!-- Signature -->

2. Ive built a fast car then this super car in fact i think ive run passed one of these on the way to the local 7-eleven!! hahahah <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrox</i>
    <b>Ive built a fast car then this super car in fact i think ive run passed one of these on the way to the local 7-eleven!! hahahah </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Get a clue - they RACED these! For its day this was a supercar. I bet if you checked out most other cars built in 1922, this one was a top performer. 100 hp from a 121 cube engine was impressive for that time, and around par by today's standards. A Honda Civic has around the same size engine and power as this Bugatti, and technology is 80 years past what they had when it was built. Yeah, apples to oranges, but so comparing this car to modern day supercars.

4. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrox</i>
    <b>Ive built a fast car then this super car in fact i think ive run passed one of these on the way to the local 7-eleven!! hahahah </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm pretty sure it would be worth about 10x more then your (I'm assuming) ryce-mobile that you "built".

Thanks for using my 7-eleven comment though, good way to make yourself look stupid, as well as ignorant..<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

*clap* *clap* , you're the best moron of my day , congrats !

6. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

well I hope you built your car in 1922, if not then you cant compare something from the 20's to something you built in the last few years.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ya... you COULD call this a supercar

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VICIOUS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrox</i>

I'm pretty sure it would be worth about 10x more then your (I'm assuming) ryce-mobile that you "built".

Thanks for using my 7-eleven comment though, good way to make yourself look stupid, as well as ignorant..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You want to talk about stupid and ignorant whats with your ryce-mobile coment?