yeah..uh...no

Discussion in '2000 Ford Focus FR200 Concept' started by caddybadboy, Mar 15, 2004.

1. that's terrible. makes me feel ashamed to own a ford now, even though my '68 mustang shares nothing with that

2. Re: yeah..uh...no

Hey, it's not a bad car, and it's much faster than your '68 Mustang could hope to be while remaining street legal.

3. Re: yeah..uh...no

(never mind the fact that '68 mustangs are possibly the most modifyable cars on the planet and are not supject to emissions laws, so i'd never have to worry)

study up on the classics, buddy

4. Re: yeah..uh...no

I know exactly what it's about, and I don't know if I've EVER heard of a street legal Mustang capable of reaching 100km/h in 2.8 seconds.

I'm sorry, but performancewise, the "classics", while nice cars, cannot compete with today's drivetrains, and resulting levels of performance.

5. Re: yeah..uh...no

this is an official concept car? where was it unveiled

6. Re: yeah..uh...no

Homo wheels

7. Re: yeah..uh...no

someone hasn't been to the big sounds of the drags... lmao... "can't compete?" .. wtf? ... lol .. good god.. newer doesn't mean better.. these cars are designed by loser kids that some dumbass gave a degree to that has no idea about the soul of a muscle car...