#$%# you all vanquish is cooler than any ferrari

Discussion in '1962 Ferrari 250 GTO' started by mike12345, Dec 10, 2002.

1. #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you #$%# you

2. Re: #$%# you all vanquish is cooler than any ferrari

WHAT THE FFF%%%%####****!!!!
    I'm suprised no one has replied to you about this yet, probably because they can see something is seriously wrong with you and need all the help you can get, but I will no sit here and take this shit and read abount some f*$#wit dis Ferrari.
    I don't know where to start, what's wrong with you, what's wrong with the vanquish or what is right about the Ferrari. Let's compare the 2000 vanquish up against the 1962 Ferrari 250. The vanquish has 38 years of technology over the Ferrari, has twice the engine displacment, has twice as mant valves per cylinder, has an extra 110 Kw, has DOHC instead of SOHC and also has a 6 speed gearbox instead of a 5 speed gearbox. Apart from all this the vanquish only travels 25 k/h faster and does 0-100k/h 1.6 seconds faster, all things considered (not that you even have to consider everything), that is hilariously pathetic.
    Let's put a 1997 550 Maranello up against a 2000 vanquish. Although the vanquish has 500cc more than the Maranello, it still produces 23 Kw more than the vanquish and is faster by 15k/h at top end.
    What are you going to say now, that there is more luxury in the vanquish than the Ferrari, yeah I would agree with that cos that's the only thing British car manufacturers are good at, luxury. If I want comfort I'll sit on my nice couch with my misses. If i want to be pulling 13.5 seconds 1/4 mile down the street and have a pool of drool following me, I'll drive a Ferrari.
    Get your facts right, save some money to see a doctor then come back and discuss ideas with your head, not your ass.
    Here ends the lesson.

3. Re: #$%# you all vanquish is cooler than any ferrari

I'm suprised no one has replied to you about this yet, probably because they can see something is seriously wrong with you and need all the help you can get, but I will no sit here and take this shit and read abount some f*$#wit dis Ferrari.
    I don't know where to start, what's wrong with you, what's wrong with the vanquish or what is right about the Ferrari. Let's compare the 2000 vanquish up against the 1962 Ferrari 250. The vanquish has 38 years of technology over the Ferrari, has twice the engine displacment, has twice as mant valves per cylinder, has an extra 110 Kw, has DOHC instead of SOHC and also has a 6 speed gearbox instead of a 5 speed gearbox. Apart from all this the vanquish only travels 25 k/h faster and does 0-100k/h 1.6 seconds faster, all things considered (not that you even have to consider everything), that is hilariously pathetic.
    Let's put a 1997 550 Maranello up against a 2000 vanquish. Although the vanquish has 500cc more than the Maranello, it still produces 23 Kw more than the vanquish and is faster by 15k/h at top end.
    What are you going to say now, that there is more luxury in the vanquish than the Ferrari, yeah I would agree with that cos that's the only thing British car manufacturers are good at, luxury. If I want comfort I'll sit on my nice couch with my misses. If i want to be pulling 13.5 seconds 1/4 mile down the street and have a pool of drool following me, I'll drive a Ferrari.
    Get your facts right, save some money to see a doctor then come back and discuss ideas with your head, not your ass.
    Here ends the lesson.

4. Re: #$%# you all vanquish is cooler than any ferrari

Here ends the lesson.

5. Re: #$%# you all vanquish is cooler than any ferrari

Here ends the lesson.