Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Discussion in '2001 BMW M3' started by BlackS2G, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I had this beatiful M3 convertible on order before it came out, and it was delivered upon it’s release. I drove it for 3 days, and decided it was perfect to modify into a top race machine. Then I bore out the motor, Port polish the motor, heads vales, supercharged it, nitrous, of course an air intake, K&N filters and a spoiler. Didn’t have to do that much and last time it was on the Dyno we were at 760+ HP. And our best QM was 9.95 sec. We accomplished our mission of getting it to be a 10 sec car. Plus, except for the exhaust, you can’t tell it’s any different than any other M3. Just the way it should be. Unless you a “self-indulgent wiener”, you don’t need ugly stickers, and cheap paint jobs to use as a look at me, I’m gay and I’m driving a souped up civic that does 0-60 in 9 sec. I laugh when some kid pulls up in some Japanese piece of shit and thinks he can take me. In conclusion, this is a real man’s car, and there should be less people trying to make a civic into a drag car, and more people starting with a great car and making it better, like an M3 or a Z06, our next project car.

2. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

yea... people who modify civics are gay, but M3 convertible is not too suitable for modification, stick to the standard, it's good enough. Cars are best in standard form ah.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Personally i think you are a moron for modifying this car. This car is remarkable left by itself. The German design is to be left alone. Given if you are telling the truth the car is fast as hell, but this car will last about how long...? about two months......? <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

mysuperbmw...do u have any specs..it sounds like ur beemer is an amazing piece of work...yea it does piss my off when i see some fool in a civic with his stickers revving the engine tryin to race me...but do u have a website or pics where i can c this amazing beast? all i got to say is that u modifying an m3 is just beautiful....Laterz

5. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

modifying civics is definitely for queers. i'll agree to that. and this car is nice, i wouldn't modify it (i also probably wouldn't buy it, but thats another story).

6. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

you are telling me that you went and spent more than 55,000 on a car ( a wonderful car ) and then turned around and modified it. well you must have more money than dirt to just give up an extended 10 year or 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warrenty. sounds crazy. but you must know that the 02's and some of the 03's motors have hand grenaded on them. and that was in the stock form. do you have any idea how unstable that motor must be if you added an extra 400+ HP. but before with the warrenty, if the motor blew BMW would replace it for nothing and quickly. now due to any one of your mods, you get nothing. civics do suck though. good call on that one.

7. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

I'm not in any way trying to say that I am a big civic fan, but I do have to say that not everyone is gonna be able to pay for an m3, then pay for all the money to modify it. They buy what they can afford and enjoy what they can afford. I guess if putting a six foot tall wing that actually slows you down by drag instead of adding downforce is fun, then hey, it just provides some of us with more cars to humiliate right? Just don't talk like that cause you can afford such an M3. Plus, i bet anyone with the money you spent could make a civic faster. It may be no luxury like an m3, but like was said earlier, you already ruined the amazing german engineering that the car was made with.

8. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

my thoughts exactly

9. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

i am a huge tuning fan BUT DONT MESS WITH PERFECTION!!

10. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

mysuperBMW's an idiot. That's all I have to say.

The M3 is already really really highly tuned - SO FAR, tuners have yet to break 400HP on the S62 engine.

11. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

yeah im pretty sure his " super " M3 doesnt exist

12. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

If it is supercharged there is no reason it won't pump out more than 400bhp.

13. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

this is true but i still dont think that his car even exists

14. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

it is hard to get massive power out of an na car unless you spend massive amounts of money beefing up the engine for the higher revs needed to produce more power.

thats where turbo or supercharged cars are better than N/A cars. and i sure doubt this bloke's car even exists

15. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Anybody who puts nitrous in a car yet alone in a M3 should be shot.
    No M3 owner would go and do something so stupid and ruin such a beautifully balanced, smooth, concise, powerful and responsive engine with something so cumbersome as forced induction AND NITROUS!!!!

16. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

this is definatly not true. for many reasons. first he said that he got it and drove it for 3 days and decided to "mod the shit out of it"
    so the motor isnt even broken in yet... also only a five year old would think about boring the motor out as his first mod... thats just stupidity and then he speaks of the nitrous. all of the mods that he listed are not very practical and any one who knows any thing about cars is that there are better ways of making power than that. also the fact that he has not come back to defend his SUPER M3 tells us that he has not idea what he is talking about. that being said i think that this thread should hit that can...the garbage can that is

17. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Nitrous is only good for one purpose: drag. real men circuit battle, not drive in a straight line. this is where M3's skylines and the like show their true and total superiority over the australian cars

18. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

australian cars? what are you talking about?

19. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Australian cars like holden commodores and HSV's.

they suck

20. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

shame on you

21. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Yes Civic Modifiers are gay, but This car should be left alone in pure refined perfection. Get a regular BMX 3 series and soup that up to 750hp (Not that we believe you). you are going to replace everything anyway why not save the cash up front?

22. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

ditto

23. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

stop trying to act hard by saying äh the world is so bad, there are so many ppl there that piss me off" hahahahaha get a life

24. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

Only coz u think u are the faster that don't mean who is have a slower car like a civic is gay .. but i don't think that car can arrive at 750 hp...

25. Re: Your Gay if you modify civics. Here's a car to modify

If you modify civics your gay, if you modify cars like this your a complete jackass.