Your latest conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ETB4U, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Figured if we're going to try CPR on the website, I'd try to throw in a thread.

What is the newest conspiracy theory you've been following?

Mine:
    Donald Trump is a plant to take the spotlight from any real Republican contender. Most right leaning people I know think Trump is a joke, the Kardashian of the Republicans. Naturally, get someone as shitty as Trump to win the Republican nod, there is no way the Dems can lose.

2. The last thing Dems want is to run against trump, because it will be a landslide victory for Trump.

3. I doubt it.

4. I am Truman. Living a real life Truman show. And I will prove it somehow you sons of #%[email protected]
    Why don't you just tell me. Just admit it you bastards. If someone here admits it and gives me the proof I will make them my best friend. Then you can be the real bestfriend of the star of the real life Truman show. You'd be famous

5. The media has already convinced us that Sanders has no chance of winning, though he does, and that Hillary is the best bet. I especially remember how after one of the debates, during which it was clear that Sanders dominated, every media outlet acted like Hillary won.

6. And, pretty odd that BLM protesters keep messing with him.

7. IS is organizing the refugee crisis. Most refugees were sent for one reason. To cause chaos and fear among Europe. Something which seems to work fine. Europe is #$%#ed. A civil war is about to break out.

8. I knew it was a mistake letting you watch that movie.

9. Saudi Arabia executed the Iranian nationals in order to start a bigger crisis and justify using force against their regional rival

10. Muslims don't stand up against ISIS because their are ok with their actions

11. President Obama said that the 2nd amendement is a conspiracy.

12. War in Syria is a strategy to terraform other of earth's countries with more islamic people for final takeover

13. I KNEW IT!

Alright well I guess we just became best freinds. Wanna go do karate in the garage?

14. Self-driving cars have hidden coding that will allow them to be deactivated very easily

15. Chemtrails. Apparently the government is secretly spraying absolutely nothing out of the back of airliners. With the intent showing how retarded people are and how easily some dipshit can make other dipshits think they are being poisoned. And their proof is by showing that there are certain chemicals on the ground in certain areas which are full of cars that produce those same chemicals!
    Greatest conspiracy

16. Chemtrails. Apparently the government is secretly spraying absolutely nothing out of the back of airliners. With the intent showing how retarded people are and how easily some dipshit can make other dipshits think they are being poisoned. And their proof is by showing that there are certain chemicals on the ground in certain areas which are full of cars that produce those same chemicals!
    Greatest conspiracy

17. This is what I thought from day one. Can't beat your enemy head on? Flood them with your poor and hide your soldiers among them. Just the resources needed to handle all of those refugees is enough to #$%# up a country royally.

18. That's pretty likely, though.

19. We are all Richard Nixon.

20. Yes, but if you say that here people will look at you like if you just offended theit grandma. People are still welcoming refugees and anyone who has any criticism is labeled a neo nazi. It's unbelievable.

21. Israel is run by The Jews

The flag of Israel. Look closer and you can see a symbol that resembles the Star of David. During the 19th century this symbol began to proliferate among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe. The official name of the State of Israel is שְׂרָאֵל, which is Hebrew, a language spoken by the Jews.

22. And, if you take out the ra in Israel, it leaves you with Isel. Which, when spoken aloud, sounds like ISIL. *Mind blown*

23. "President" Obama has joint Kenyan/ISIS citizenship and is a closeted Muslim

24. He aint mah president

25. Hemistage is actually run by dishes