Your Latest Purchase pt. 3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Veyronman, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Its pretty good. Very woke and feminist at the end though.

2. It was amazing. A few plot holes maybe, but still fun.

3. stop watching kids films you weirdos

SEABEE and Veyronman like this.
  4. I have kids. Pretty much all I watch is Paw Patrol and Super Hero shows

5. I was disappointed a little just because it's finally over. I did like it though. The woman power scene seemed so forced, it was totes cringy. I liked Captain Marvel a lot, but that was such a try hard moment.

6. Yeah it was super forced.

7. P30 Pro. Camera is amazing. Still learning the rest.

Veyronman likes this.
  8. man I really want a P30 Pro. I really should be saving money, though.

9. It's really good. I am not tech savvy at all though. And I have had Samsung devices for so long that it's a bit of a curve to learn all the little nuances of this phone.

But as I mentioned already, the camera is insane. The AI in the camera is so cool.

10. From an art gallery gift shop.

[​IMG]

11. It's the camera that is really piquing my interest, but it's a big investment all for a better IG feed. lol

12. are gay people objectively better at design

13. **** if I know. If it were a book about gay designers, it would probably be a much larger book.

14. After a long pause bought camera apparel. Fell for the Nikon summer campaign and bought the 200-500 f5.6. I will post samples once I get to use it a bit more, had it with me on a track day last weekend and first impressions are promising but cautious.

15. - Games:

Strider(Megadrive)
    Sonic 2(Megadrive)
    Monster Hunter World(Xbox one)

- Turtle wax interior cleaner
    - New license plate holders

Aych Es Vee likes this.
  16. Going to purchase some GKtech control arms for the R34. Hopefully can get her sitting right so I can install my Work Meister SP1's.

17. Some new liners for my roller blades.

Should have done it as soon as I bought them tbh. It's made such a difference.

18. I'm interested to hear whether you've experienced any issues since the whole Huawei/Google issue. Are you still getting updates, and do all the Google services apps still work?

19. i have a huawei, everything still works.

20. I guess it's to do with new models after the ban

21. Were you able to upgrade to Android 10?

22. Still 9, but getting frequent smaller updates. Non-google phones are always late.

23. a golf gti
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SEABEE and Veyronman like this.
  24. Mad. I bought a new Sega Megadrive controller by retro-bit. Best remake ever.

Baklava likes this.
  25. Guess who's half a million bucks poorer?

sixspeedfirebird and ETB4U like this.