youstfu.com

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by M360, Oct 15, 2009.

1. #1 M360, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    hey guys,

i need honest opinions on this. i just bought http://youstfu.com so tell me what you think, its basically a copy off fmylife.com

i want to try and make it go viral so any tips would be appreciated.

ps. i know you guys don't know the hell i am, but i go on these forums nearly every day, since 2002, i just never really post.

2. you must not be good at going viral if you've been here since '02 and i have no idea who you are

3. hahaha that pretty funny, but yeah i don't have any real internet viral experience, just search marketing, so this is a new concept for me.

i just need ot know if it is funny and if you think a lot of people will like it.

4. lol that site is shit.

looks like such an obvious attempt at making money. You can buy every single shitty/un-memorable quote on a mug? Cool.

You need to also filter what gets posted, half of that shit doesn't even make sense. Site fail.

5. Hey if you're lucky enough you're gonna have a bunch of NBA players stfu'ing during games and making you a millionaire in the process.

6. i literally just bought it, and your right i need to get rid of some of the more obvious commercial shit, although i will keep the mug thing cause eventually some really funny stuff will and maybe someone would like that on a mug, i think i would, if its the right quote.

thanks for your criticism, no really

7. i'm not sure what you mean by nba players stfu'ing in a game but ok haha.

8. Kinda like twitter

9. oh haha yeah i see

10. hey you, stfu.

11. stfu in this thread

12. STFU

seriously, you had it coming

14. can't find the pron

15. stfu if you have any porblems

16. Why would i go here instead of fmylife which actually has a moderation system and is widely recognized?

17. stfu if you have any problmes

19. Why would you go to fmylife? Are you some kind of douchebag or something?

20. well this is dumb

21. youstfu

22. "Why would i go here instead of fmylife which actually has a moderation system and is widely recognized?"

you go there to rant and let out all your anger. fmylife is different cause it's more stories that happened to you, rather then well rants haha. i think a lot fo people have something to #%[email protected] about but would rather do it anonymously