youth unrest rattles Denmark

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stewacide, Feb 16, 2008.

1. That has nothing to do with it. It has something to do with respecting the rules and traditions of the country where you chose to be a minority. I will bet you that every single etnic emmigrant in Denmark has it better that they would have it in f.x. Iran. Anyways the keep making trouble for themselves and the country they live in. Denmark isn't a very religous country and if you choose to live here you have to accept that. But you people doesn't seem to be willing to that or maybe you just don't understand it.

2. God is not on the side of the muslims

3. I thought that the law of the country was above the religion, I am pretty sure Islam teaches that.

4. muslims have to fight for the integrity of god for all religions. if that makes them criminals then anyone who protects his home with a gun is a criminal.

if you go to somebody's home start shooting then don't expect you won't be chopped down.

5. "if you go to somebody's home start shooting then don't expect you won't be chopped down"

That is exactly what you are doing, you dirty monky.

6. as i said i don't see how cartoons about the prophet can solve your problem with criminals. you show me how it helps. surely you can't.

7. OK, that's just plain stupid.

You're saying that if somebody insults Islam, it's perfectly alright for Muslims to break the law of the country they happen to be living in to "defend" Islam.

Oh yeah, and your god isn't the god of all religions. I think the Buddhists might have something to say about that.

8. The cartoons represent danish and western laws and tradition. But you people just don't respect that. But then again i wish we wouldn't have printed them, it would have saved us a great deal of trouble, and i frankly don't give a shit what you think of our rules/religion. I would just wish that the muslims living here would learn how to adapt.

9. when did muslims make fun of christ or danish people stupid zionist homo

10. All it's doing is proving that the muslims are uncivilized and can't handle a little cartoon making fun of them without having to go and burn stuff down.

11. no law is above god

12. Burning the danish flag for instance? If you think what we did was so terrible, then you should be the better person yourself.

But i have made my oppinion known, you are beyond any form of reason as are a lot of muslims. I don't want to waste anymore of my time argueing with you. If it was up to me, these people should be strapped onto a nuclear missile and be deported back to the shithole they came from. Have a nice day.

13. this just proves everytime you do something stupid against god muslims will respond

14. why don't you strap yourself to a nuclear missle and drop yourself on japan einstein.

15. No it proves that Islam is an intolerant and barbaric religion.

16. that's your draw. don't bet your life on it.

17. Prove me wrong.

18. Are you going to kill him to prove Islam is the religion of peace?

19. he's already a dead homo

20. U F O is a Maori/my favorite member.

Wuv u, FAGGOT.

21. I'm neither dead or a homosexual.

22. Remember last year when the Pope said that Islam was spread by the sword?
    And the Muslim response was calls to cut off his head for insulting Islam?

23. lulululz

24. A priest was also killed for good measure if I remember.

25. They burned down some churches, wrong denomination though :s