Z06 Cop Car

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by bob777, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Re: Z06 Cop Car

No police force is compleat without one of these.

2. Re: Z06 Cop Car

that's awsome....not a cop fan but that's pretty damn cool.

3. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Likely confiscated from a drug bust.

Those cops better not be wasting our tax dollars on vettes.

4. Re: Z06 Cop Car

probably not on vettes but on camaros.

5. Re: Z06 Cop Car

our cops have a bunch of impalas

6. Re: Z06 Cop Car

I would'nt try to run from it, between the car and the amazing radio your a fly flying towards the spiders web.

7. Re: Z06 Cop Car

true, but considing this is for high speed chases and whatnot, which btw is getting out of control these days, they would probibly rather buy one of these as opposed to two impalas, or Crown vics to take care of the situation

8. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Why can't I quote anybody all of the sudden!! This car isn't going to be used for anything except promotional crap. Fund raisers, DARE programs, stupid little community events, etc. Cops are crappy drivers. Vero Beach, FL had a 95' Dare Vette that a cop totaled when he was messing around. Same will happen to this car eventually. It is a waste of taxdollars. Then again, most cops are a waste of air. More worried about busting speeders to pay politicians than busting real criminals.

9. Re: Z06 Cop Car

10. Re: Z06 Cop Car

The Camaros do the job just fine. There is no need for Vettes. I mean, most criminals in high speed chases are usually driving a beat up pickup truck or a saturn.

11. Re: Z06 Cop Car

My dad got pulled over by a state trooper in Oregon who was driving a Camaro.

12. Re: Z06 Cop Car

I hate cops. Even worse in Camaros because they're harder to see. That's what they're going to down here in FL too.

13. Re: Z06 Cop Car

The CHP just bought some Camaros, and those things are damned-near impossible to identify until you pass them. They are completely white except for a CHP insignia on the doors, and they have low-profile clear lights on the roof so you can't see them from far away.

14. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Ours our black and the roof is tan. Probem is you can't see the roof until you've already passed them, and the lights are the kind you can't see from the from at all. Even more strange, they're all six speeds!!

15. Re: Z06 Cop Car

exactly what i was thinking. you wanna know what the most stolen car is in america? TOYOTA CAMRY. Not a high priced car but they steal the ones that are easiest to break into. You are rarely ever going to find someone running in a fast car, they are too hard to steal.

16. Re: Z06 Cop Car

BLAH on cops. Bastards racking up my points. Why can't they go catch REAL criminals. If that Virginia HP officer had been looking for the Sniper instead of writing tickets then maybe they would've caught the guy by now!

17. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Thats right they drive these crapy stolen cars so no need for vettes.

18. Re: Z06 Cop Car

I hate cops. Cocky bastards.

19. Re: Z06 Cop Car

They aren't necessarily the easiest to break into, it's just that there are so many of them.

20. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Holy crap a GT2 cop car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Re: Z06 Cop Car

Yeah we have Impala SS's here, some monte carlo's and some camaro's.

22. Re: Z06 Cop Car

I've seen pictures of a CHP Lamboghini Diablo. Giving police such cars is just dangrous.

23. Re: Z06 Cop Car

You're shittin me right?! I've seen a pic of one too, but it was an ad for a videogame, don't know what's it called though

24. Re: Z06 Cop Car

No, it's a real car. Used as a promotional tool, but it was a real CHP Lamborghini Diablo confiscated from some drug lord.