It’s hard to go unnoticed in a 2010 Camaro, but the Camaro Black Concept suggests a stealthy approach to street style. From its matte black-finished hood and ground effects to its dark wheels and red-glowing HID headlamp halo rings, the Camaro Black Concept is a sinister-looking urban tuner vehicle.
The Camaro Black Concept prowls the streets with the following equipment:
• Chevy Accessories ground effects package and rear diffuser
• High-intensity discharge headlamps with unique red “halo ring” color
• Revised, darker grille finish
• RS tail lamps with dark-tinted lenses
• Color-matched exterior badging
• SS-model spoiler
• Matte black hood finish
• Tinted glass
• Chevy Accessories 21-inch wheels with darkened finish
• Brembo four-wheel disc brake package
The interior also carries a slightly sinister ambience, with:
• Red LED instrument lighting and red footwell ambient lighting
• Black chrome trim accents
• Dark-finished accents, including the shift knob, radio face, steering wheel ring, gauge trim and door handles
• Custom sill plates
• Leather-covered seats with grey accent stitching
The Camaro Black Concept also features Chevy Accessories’ premium audio upgrade package, along with MTX speakers.
Under the hood is the production 3.6L V-6 that produces 300 horsepower. A Chevy Accessories engine cover provides a suitable accent.