This GT2 Corvette was delivered completely assembled, aligned, leak checked, and ready to shake down from Riley Technologies. The customer only had to supply the driver comfort systems and radio.
• Adjustable rear wing to balance the downforce of the nose
• Maximum use of nutplates for ease of maintenance and fast changes
• Rain system including electric motor, wiper, and windscreen defroster
• Stainless Steel exhaust system with mufflers
• Electric drink bottle system with quick disconnects
• A/C Climate Control
• Bodywork can be painted to customer’s specification before delivery (may delay delivery if this option is chosen after initial order is processed and delivery date is established)
• Front and rear brake duct airflow restrictor tuning kits
• Up-front spares package eligible for 10% discount
• Upright tools
• Front & rear ARB optional sizes, spring options, shock packers and other set-up variables
• Custom fitted bodywork bags and car cover
• Xtrac Gearbox/Drive Shafts
After competing in the 2009 season LG Motorsports offered the Riley Corvette serial number 001 for $349,000 USD.