italian BMW

Discussion in '1980 BMW M1 Procar' started by iluvcamaro, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: italian BMW

This BMW looks like the typical 1980 Ferrari and a lot like the 512BB or the 308GTB. I think it's awesome and the performance is sweet. ADn yes, jap cars suck. Italian cars and German ones are the best cars in the world. No question about it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: italian BMW

hehe,wheelmans signature is pure genius!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: italian BMW

Honda will be doing the same thing? Well, it's only been two years after Honda's re-entering into F1 after dominating the 1980s with their engines. So I guess you can include Japan up there with the Italians and Germans. They still have the best winning ratio in F1, if you notice that they only provide engines. Hey, remember when McLaren swtiched from Porsche to Honda? That's when they started winning. Give Honda some time and those geniuses in Japan will figure things out. Uh, a German driver SOLELY won the championships for Ferrari. But I guess you can say that for every team. With the way Ferrari is structured they never want Barrichello to win and only that overrated Schumacher. Of course Ferrari's are %100 Italian, they're not a huge player in the industry and all they need to worry about is image and not money.

4. Re: italian BMW

Yes it does have an Italian flair...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: italian BMW

You should be careful with the racial slurs you use, you never know when some Italian guy will find you and beat the Shit out of you. And who really cares about Jap cars anyhow? All the ones sold in North America are made in North America, so they are only Japanese in name. Ferrari's are still made ONLY in Italy, Porsche's are ONLY made in Germany, but all Japanese cars are made everywhere. They have no nationality.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Porsche has a Boxter plant in Finland. Everyone who competes in the major markets (porsche just fits in, but this excludes Ferrari and Bugatti and the like) have plants in other places. It doesn't mean these cars have no nationality. That would mean that Porsche is a Finish car company, and BMW is a Mexican car company, and that is just absurd. I happen to like Japanese cars, and even though they had a much later start thatn the European companies, they compete with them very well. I hate it when people diss the cars of a whole nationality, especially if they don't back it up. (the last comment doesn't apply to the quote, just so no one gets angry).

6. Re: italian BMW

This isn't the point. All cars are good. There I said it. Now I'll back it up.

I won't take anything but a euro car to the race track in nurenburg.
    I won't take anything but a modified LS1 to salt flats.
    I won't take anyting but a Ricer to mugen.
    I won't run maddly thru the twisties in Modena with out a stalion.

Every car in the world depends on its surroundings BMW is BMW due to it's racing heritge, we get the M3 becasue 2002 won all those races and the CSL Dominated.
    GM makes huge gas guzzling monsters because the avg Amercian makes about 40,000 time what the avg Mexican and there gas is about a billion times cheaper.
    The avg Ricer gets paid well werks hard but lives in tight quarters doesn't like deadly toxens killing his lungs and comes from a family that lost do to nukes, thus they learned to make due with what they have and became among the most efficient people in the world, building crotch rockets

I love car and I don't kno about ya'll but I don't think Supercars started this to argue who's better at what they made for CAR ENTHOUSIATS to chat amonst one another.
    P.S if kno reads this ima b real pissed cuz i took time to type this much instead of finishing my essay for english.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: italian BMW

8. Re: italian BMW

Yeah, pimpdaddy, youre right. You stupid sack of shit, I wish I could smack you for being so stupid. You're so #$%#en ignorant its unreal.My point here was this. Agerman is very hard to beat, but paired with an Italian fugedaboudit.

9. Re: italian BMW

THIS GUY PROBLY DRIVES A HONDA AND WISHES HE CAN OWN EXOTIC CARS. FUNNY WITHOUT OUT THE LAMBORGHINI CALA WERE WOULD THE MITUS ECLIPISE BE AT TODAY. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE BUT THIS GUY IS PROBLY AMERICAN AND DRIVES A HONDA AND HE HATE HIM SELF.

10. Re:

It definitley looks like an '80s Ferrari with a BMW front grill and logo.

11. Or a Lambo